Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Ropefuel warning] Touchpill

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Chad is constantly touched by women when he's going about his daily life

Foids approach him and lightly touch him on the arm or back as they're initiating conversation with him

Imagine what it would feel like to go through life always having foids approaching and touching you, without even having met you.

Meanwhile we cant even get a simple courtesy "hello" from a 2/10 landwhale on an elevator

meanwhile foids don't even look at me, i can't even believe sex is a real thing.

My God, I remember when I was 14 googling "how to know if a girl likes you" one of the many websites I browsed on the topic said "she will always laugh and smile around you, she will lightly touch you on the arm/shoulder playfully when you two joke" and it kind of blackpilled me right there and then because I was getting NONE OF THAT. Girls wouldnt even look at me in school let alone want to joke around with me.

ITS OVER

Depends I was touched sort in High school

One girl who I sat next to try to punch me and make me blush

It annoyed me

Women touch chad, but punches incels

Incels are disgusting for them.

My God, I remember when I was 14 googling "how to know if a girl likes you" one of the many websites I browsed on the topic said "she will always laugh and smile around you, she will lightly touch you on the arm/shoulder playfully when you two joke" and it kind of blackpilled me right there and then because I was getting NONE OF THAT. Girls wouldnt even look at me in school let alone want to joke around with me.

ITS OVER
I noticed that myself. Brutal blackpill

Foids approach him and lightly touch him on the arm or back as they're initiating conversation with him

Imagine what it would feel like to go through life always having foids approaching and touching you, without even having met you.

Meanwhile we cant even get a simple courtesy "hello" from a 2/10 landwhale on an elevator

Foids never touch me. It's like if I have leprosy.
I miss skin contact.
I tried to make physical contact with foids I knew, but they always made moves to escape this contact. One of them even shouted at me "DON'T TOUCH ME !"

:feelsrope:

One time in high school we needed to play basketball shit, i caught the ball off of a foid that was dribbling with it, but when the ball bounced up, the top of my hand got pushed on one of her boob, it was soft yet firm and bouncy. :feelsohh:

One time in high school we needed to play basketball shit, i caught the ball off of a foid that was dribbling with it, but when the ball bounced up, the top of my hand got pushed on one of her boob, it was soft yet firm and bouncy. :feelsohh:
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

a girl sat on my knee at a school party once, I took that as a sign she liked me. so a couple weeks later I asked her if wanted to be my girlfriend. She looked offended by this and told all of her friends. that ended up spreading around the school and everywhere I went people laughed at me.

I wish i was this low inhibited tbh, she was just trying to dribble in front of me to try to laugh at me, like she was better than me, she probably didn't expect me to grab it off her.

I wish i was this low inhibited tbh, she was just trying to dribble in front of me to try to laugh at me, like she was better than me, she probably didn't expect me to grab it off her.
doesnt matter how good you are at something, if u are ugly, roasties will always assume she is naturally better than you because she has a hole and infinite validation from this cucked society.

a girl sat on my knee at a school party once, I took that as a sign she liked me. so a couple weeks later I asked her if wanted to be my girlfriend. She looked offended by this and told all of her friends. that ended up spreading around the school and everywhere I went people laughed at me.
But remember if you don't "make a move :soy:" you are seen as a pussy even though you never asked for a girl to sit on you or do some other thing weird like that out of nowhere.

"she will always laugh and smile around you, she will lightly touch you on the arm/shoulder playfully when you two joke" and it kind of blackpilled me right there and then because I was getting NONE OF THAT. Girls wouldnt even look at me in school let alone want to joke around with me.

ITS OVER

doesnt matter how good you are at something, if u are ugly, roasties will always assume she is naturally better than you because she has a hole and infinite validation from this cucked society.
True, also i was a fat pale nerd with glasses, i didn't want to play at all and she probably knew, i should have just swigged it in her face tbh, but the whole class was looking so i didn't have the choice to try to participate.

Last edited:
True, also i was a fat pale nerd with glasses, i didn't want to play at all and she probably knew, i should have just swigged it in her face tbh, but the whole class was looking so i didn't have the choice to try to participate.
brutal

You can end up like this one brutal cel I witnessed years ago. It was at a bus terminal at a mall and it was crowded. Security had come out and brought the cops with them to this guy. I could over hear the conversation - happening in front of everyone - and he was saying 'I bumped into her' over and over repeatedly. A foid officer was demanding to take his picture on her cell phone.

I guess some foid said this guy grabbed her or some shit. I don't know if it's true but god damn. The humiliation was insane. The way the cop was taking his picture just seemed to serve as nothing more than added humiliation since it indicates they don't really have anything to arrest him on.

If Chad was in this situation he'd be in her bed with her friend at that point.