Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ropefuel for ricemen

Brutally racepilled again.

3:46

:feelsrope:

Noodlewhores should be decapitated in Tekken Tag Tournament 2

noodlewh0res don't look at the mirror. most of them ugly af

Racepill slowly becoming obvious

Don't give this cuck clicks.

Noodlewhores are worst than brazilian self hating whores. I feel bad for my fellow rice brothers.

I don't care I would be perfectly happy if I had a 4/10 noodlewhore gf because that's probably what I deserve but SOCIETY SAYS I CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT. on top of that, there are uppity white men who act like they're genuinely entitled to noodlewhores and NOBODY bats an eye.

I don't care I would be perfectly happy if I had a 4/10 noodlewhore gf because that's probably what I deserve but SOCIETY SAYS I CAN'T EVEN HAVE THAT. on top of that, there are uppity white men who act like they're genuinely entitled to noodlewhores and NOBODY bats an eye.
So true, and 8/10 noodle will worship 3/10 minimum wage jbw.

Rise up brother

I would hit every single one of them

Images 7
Images 9

lmfao at filthy cumskins and race traitor noodle whores. One is the scum of men and the other scum of women. They both fit perfectly. Match made in Gandy heaven.

lol Gigacope. Asians women have neotonous traits, which men like. It's why their men are so ugly. Because those same neotonous traits are present in the males.

It's similar to how German women are masculine as fuck.

Or how East African women are more feminine than West African women, but West African men are more masculine than East African men.
Noodlewhores are worst than brazilian self hating whores. I feel bad for my fellow rice brothers.
The shogun was right to close the country. Asian males can't compete physically AT ALL with any other race aside from maybe Indians. Asians get mogged by Euros, Africans, and Menas.

Attachments

• 1615822827985.jpg
    1615822827985.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 426606 View attachment 426608

lmfao at filthy cumskins and race traitor noodle whores. One is the scum of men and the other scum of women. They both fit perfectly. Match made in Gandy heaven.
It's easy being for interracialspecies dating when you benefit the most from it. All these white soycucks would be incel if it wasn't for noodlewhores.