Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ropefuel challenge?

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
I want to test my boundaries and see when would you I really want to rope.:feelsrope: Can anyone of you feed pills potent enough to do it?:feelshmm:

So far I've taken:
  • various blackpills (social/political, about women):feelzez:
  • dogpill:feelsbaton:
  • lesbianpill:feelsree:
I am quite poor in country with skyrocketing taxes:feelstrash:; rejected by everyone, loved by none. I lost 3/4 of family so far (half in a span of a month).
I see society degenerate morally quicker than expected, but cabbagepill still works: don't fell like roping or ERmaxxing/Dylannmaxxing.

Could I actually go insane?:feelsLSD::feelsdevil::society:

-

You will never have this:

But here is the ultimate ropefuel: Getting old and dying sucks, but at least normies will have lived stuff that made it worth it like love etc...

You will have just been in a nightmarish movie and then you die and the world will continue like always :feelskek:

None of your suffering will have mattered :feelskek: It's similar to being randomly thrown in jail while being innocent. It's the ultimate fuck you from the universe.

But here is the ultimate ropefuel: Getting old and dying sucks, but at least normies will have lived stuff that made it worth it like love etc...
You will have just been in a nightmarish movie and then you die and the world will continue like always :feelskek:
None of your suffering will have mattered :feelskek: It's similar to being randomly thrown in jail while being innocent. It's the ultimate fuck you from the universe.
I know this already. It's unpleasant, but a logical continuation of my life.

Did they passed away? Losing family members is devastating.
Grandpa and grandma died quite naturally several years ago, dad from pneumonia and obesity, dog from cancer. I have only mom.
Sucks, but I manage. Need more suifuel to detach from life and either die myself or life more freely.

Grandpa and grandma died quite naturally several years ago, dad from pneumonia and obesity, dog from cancer. I have only mom.
Sucks, but I manage. Need more suifuel to detach from life and either die myself or life more freely.
Im sorry bro, life sucks.

Watching norman content on love and relationships kills me inside. For me it is a great reminder that incels owe nothing to the human race.

My mom and brother died in the last five years. I had few dogs die on me, its something you have to accept as pet owner but it hurts nevertheless.

Watching norman content on love and relationships kills me inside. For me it is a great reminder that incels owe nothing to the human race.

It was a great post, kinda felt sad.:blackpill: Still not potent enough.:dab:

The fact that with this lifestyle you are and forever will be a burden to anyone who gets close to you.

The fact that with this lifestyle you are and forever will be a burden to anyone who gets close to you.
Dude, the point is that no one wants to get close to me and neither do I attach myself to anyone. So I'm not and will never be a burden, being alone and minding my own business.