Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rope2cope Appealossus

Status
Not open for further replies.
rope2cope

rope2cope

Summer Glau owes me head.
-
119d 11h 34m
mental_out @mental_out

Ban reason:

Additional Comments: spam, chad avatar. continuing to break the rules on purpose despite being warned five times

spam: I don't really understand this one, you have people who have postmaxxed to 40k posts within a month, I haven't postmaxxed in a long time and have a low post count considering a 2019 join date so I have zero clue.

Chad Avatar:

It was a picture of Brad Pitt from the movie "The Big Short" where he plays some schitzo who thinks the government is watching him and gets people to only call him on certain phones because he's paranoid. I put the picture because I thought it was a funny picture plus I like financial movies, it wasn't anywhere near "Chad worship"

Pic related is the "Chad avatar"

Scene where he is autistic:

View: https://youtu.be/XBzhk5eANTU

The last one is the FBI waifu picture, sure I broke the rules on that one I admitted it and finally stopped after I got the temp ban after ignoring the warnings for like 3-4 times, I still don't think there's anything wrong with using it as it's a FBI agent and she's a filthy whore but hey, 2d animu gifs are fine. (I already got 60% warning total for this and did the temp-ban, the sole reason for the perm ban was a picture of Brad Pitt playing an autistic man)

I've posted pictures of literal hookers in Thailand that I have fucked but a FBI whore doing a retarded duck face is "foid worship" w/e you're the janny.

Seems like you just banned me due to disliking me.

Also, if anyone reads this, INCEL CON 2021 in Pattaya will go ahead.

Last edited:
i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Modcel
★★★★★
91d 20h 20m
You broke the rules intentionally, I warned you, you broke them again, I warned you again, and this continued until you were banned. I am sure you knew what was coming. You will stay banned for the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.