Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rope or not to rope?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
On one hand i can finally be free of the constant never ending pain and humiliation. On the other hand......???
So what do you think?

Last edited:
I think Garfield kart is a great game. Try it when your down

On the other hand what? Death is the ultimate satisfaction and gift at this point. Most likely death is just an eternal sleep. That’s perfect. My only problem is having the balls to do it. But when I do get the balls to do it, I’m out

the updated hour count is 23 794 hours on the original game. The new one came out so I will grind that shit nigga
Nof bad. I spent more contemplating about death tbh.

"Dead by 20"

I like that.

If I haven't ascended by age 20 I'm going to rope on my birthday.

Yes I do, but if I haven't ascended by 20 it's guaranteed over for me. Not much point in living for me after that.
Agreed. If you're a failure by that time you're gon a be a failure for the rest of your life. Death is a far better option.

Cope until you rope

Cope all you can then rope

Yes I do, but if I haven't ascended by 20 it's guaranteed over for me. Not much point in living for me after that.
lol I just turned 20 in October. I extended mine to 25 because there’s still hope in early 20s