Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rope or ER

Rope or ER

• Rope

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Run amok

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Therapy

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Er is not realistic for most. Honestly neither is roping. But if you will er, make sure they dont take you alive

Also fed thread from a 2022 cel

too many people go er for it to mean anything anymore

If you are meaningful with your actions, it does send a message. Think of Brenton Tarrant, for example. Very deliberate in everything he did from his choice of music to his manifesto. I do not support his cause or his stupid ideas, but he accomplished everything he desired. The problem, and people will screech when I say this but I don't care, is that the kind of person that goes ER over not getting pussy is likely low IQ and can't pull off anything elaborate. Even ER himself kinda fluked his way into infamy through his non-NT behavior, but he ultimately utterly failed his original plan and couldn't even get past a door despite having a gun in his hand.

If you are meaningful with your actions, it does send a message. Think of Brenton Tarrant, for example. Very deliberate in everything he did from his choice of music to his manifesto. I do not support his cause or his stupid ideas, but he accomplished everything he desired. The problem, and people will screech when I say this but I don't care, is that the kind of person that goes ER over not getting pussy is likely low IQ and can't pull off anything elaborate. Even ER himself kinda fluked his way into infamy through his non-NT behavior, but he ultimately utterly failed his original plan and couldn't even get past a door despite having a gun in his hand.
im at the point where i just wanna die as joe schmoe

Disagree. The reason ERs get forgotten is because they don't write a manifesto or/and have a clear goal

Disagree. The reason ERs get forgotten is because they don't write a manifesto or/and have a clear goal
i think the more memeable they are the more likely they get remembered

Both. But rope first

thERapy (in game)