Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rope is cope

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
either go ER or play catch-up game.

nothing good comes from you roping.

you forgot the 3rd option - LDAR and rot. until you are ready to sui.

you forgot the 3rd option - LDAR and rot. until you are ready to sui.

why sui when you can just keep LDARing for the rest of your life? you're gonna die anyway at some point

why sui when you can just keep LDARing for the rest of your life? you're gonna die anyway at some point

because even rotting gets tiring and repetitive after a while, believe me ive been doing it for 2 years because im unemployed.

also the isolation makes you even more unstable.

Why ER when all of them are gonna die anyway?

because they can either die unfulfilled, with a little help of the world's ER's and Cho's, or keep slayin' and enjoying life for decades. yes, you heard right. they will keep fucking and partying for DECADES while incels rot in their basement.

it's not fair.

because they can either die unfulfilled, with a little help of the world's ER's and Cho's, or keep slayin' and enjoying life for decades. yes, you heard right. they will keep fucking and partying for DECADES while incels rot in their basement.

it's not fair.

But I don't care about that when I'm dead because I'll lose my perception

LDAR and rot

hqdefault.jpg

I don't have a legacy and Incels will still rot because nothing will ever change.

factually- cases like ER, Cho, Mercer and others raise awareness for the incel problem

factually- cases like ER, Cho, Mercer and others raise awareness for the incel problem

They become living jokes or they say generic shit. about them. There is also not a fix for our problem

Everything is fucking cope at this point