Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ROPE. GIVE ME THE ROPE

J

jonesy

Banned
-
I WILL ROPE. GIVE ME STRENGTH ST BLACKOPSCEL

Cope to not rope, don't let soyciety win.

there you have it:feelsrope:
Resultado de imagen de rope

Im gonna be a highschool dropout soon literally the lowest of lows. No direction in life, ugly, mentally ill, This is literally my only option. Once i get the balls to do though im a pussy

Are you at the stage where you're planning your suicide and trying out methods in a hands-on manner? I'm almost at this stage.
Theirs not a day that goes by where I dont think of suicide

Better rope than cuck

See you tomorrow

wasn't there some pretty good musicians that started hanging out here?
Someone needs to do a 'Just gimme the rope' parody of this song:

Im gonna be a highschool dropout soon literally the lowest of lows. No direction in life, ugly, mentally ill, This is literally my only option. Once i get the balls to do though im a pussy
Why are you gonna be highschool dropout? Too low IQ? Tbh i failed at the first year of hs but still managed to finish it, you could try that too.

Why are you gonna be highschool dropout? Too low IQ? Tbh i failed at the first year of hs but still managed to finish it, you could try that too.
I dont come to school ever also im very underweight a bmi of under 16 (i eat 1 meal a day jfl) and im low energy + low motivation and its a long walk to school

I dont come to school ever also im very underweight a bmi of under 16 (i eat 1 meal a day jfl) and im low energy + low motivation and its a long walk to school
Sorry to hear that buddy boyo. Rope or cope i hope you get what you want.

Roping is the ultimate “fuck you” to this world and IT
Aight, just end your life because foids don't give the vagene. Don't get me wrong, foids are pretty fucked up people but there's no way I'd let them drive me to suicide.

Aight, just end your life because foids don't give the vagene. Don't get me wrong, foids are pretty fucked up people but there's no way I'd let them drive me to suicide.
No bro not because of foids my entire life is fucked

Kill yourself but make it a spectacle. Strap yourself with explosives and a 3 second fuse. Stand atop a high building or bridge. Proceed to shoot yourself in the head while falling backwards off the side with the gun you no doubt have acquired by now. The fuse will now detonate your falling course thus raining blood and guts (and shit) down on everyone.

Both middle fingers given.

I wish I had the courage to rope.