Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill rOpE fUeL

Fuck those whores complaining of loneliness. They wouldn’t last a day in our shoes. Hate those entitled bitches who act like they have struggles

The idea behind High Heels are so retarded.

Fuck those whores complaining of loneliness. They wouldn’t last a day in our shoes. Hate those entitled bitches who act like they have struggles
Kill me pls I want to die

A foid larped as a man for a month (She was short) and killed herself years later because she couldn't take the trauma.

A foid larped as a man for a month (She was short) and killed herself years later because she couldn't take the trauma.
I know. Norah Vincent. They can’t stand the incel life

Hopefully they break and she falls on her fat ass. :feelsUgh:
High heel foid makes fun of an incel for being KHHV, then her heel suddenly breaks, she spins while spraining her ankle then directly lands on the Incel's cock, causing it to enter her skank with clean precision and she gets impregnated by 'inferior' sperm.

High heel foid makes fun of an incel for being KHHV, then her heel suddenly breaks, she spins while spraining her ankle then directly lands on the Incel's cock, causing it to enter her skank with clean precision and she gets impregnated by superior sperm.
Peaky Blinders GIF by Immersive Everywhere

Based