Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rope day is approaching for me

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★★
Many of you probably know I was banned for the whole month of August. In these 30 days a lot has happened for me. I was officially diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and was told to hop on Abilify which is an antipyschotic medication. I took the medication for about 2 weeks even tho it made me feel like shit, but after reading about the long-term side effects I stopped taking it. Antipsychotics are known to shrink brain volume when used long-term, and since my high iq is the only positive trait I have that makes me feel superior to chads, normies, foids and all these other animals, I completely stopped taking them. My mental health is slowly deteriorating and I don't see myself making it past 2025. I will probably die at 23 without having lived a single happy year in my pathetic life.

Many of you probably know I was banned for the whole month of August. In these 30 days a lot has happened for me. I was officially diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and was told to hop on Abilify which is an antipyschotic medication. I took the medication for about 2 weeks even tho it made me feel like shit, but after reading about the long-term side effects I stopped taking it. Antipsychotics are known to shrink brain volume when used long-term, and since my high iq is the only positive trait I have that makes me feel superior to chads, normies, foids and all these other animals, I completely stopped taking them. My mental health is slowly deteriorating and I don't see myself making it past 2025. I will probably die at 23 without having lived a single happy year in my pathetic life.
Over

Brutal brocel. Hang in there, dont take meds unless absolutely have to.

Brutal brocel. Hang in there, dont take meds unless absolutely have to.
I either become a 90 iq vegetable or die in 1/2 years. I choose the latter, at least I will leave this world with dignity