Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rope 2024

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Rope is hope

Stop coping, start roping

YES WE XAN (overdose)

Cope don’t rope.

Cope don’t rope.
Hold on tight, my friend, don't let go When life feels like it's all downhill slope The pain and despair may feel like too much But remember, there are those you can trust

It's okay to ask for help, to seek a hand When you can't seem to find a way to stand Your thoughts may tell you that it's the end But know that there's hope, that you can mend

Reach out to someone, anyone at all Don't keep it in, don't let yourself fall There are those who care, who want to hear Your story, your struggles, your inner fear

There are resources available, places to turn When you feel like the fire inside won't burn Hotlines, therapists, friends, and family All ready to offer their support and empathy

So, hold on tight, my friend, don't let go The road may be tough, but you can grow You are valued, you are loved, you are enough And we'll be here, cheering you on when things get rough.

jfl at this weak shit
i got this from chatgpt
i thought it may give me something that encourage suicide but it gave me the opposite, pretty bluepilled tbh

I miss the early days of Chat gtp when you didn't get the last paragraph bluepill or with globohomo shit.

Rope is a cope tbh

If you really wanted to do it you would just do it tbh blud

To rope is to choke

To cope is to hope

NO GO ER OR LEECH SOCIETY AND MAKE OTHERS SUFFER

U can't OD on xans js