Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RooshV forum is now engaging in JQ threads and holocaust revisionism.

suprise most incels become far right wannabes ( and looksmaxxers also )

That inevitably happens when you get blackpilled.
...or you don't care anymore for it, cause both leftoid and rightoid ways are just to increase your reproduction chances and you become nihilist ( at least in political sense )

flag.jpg

...or you don't care anymore for it, cause both leftoid and rightoid ways are just to increase your reproduction chances and you become nihilist ( at least in political sense )
That and when you get blackpilled you start asking questions that's considered taboo and "extreme."

That and when you get blackpilled you start asking questions that's considered taboo and "extreme."
so why you are right wing |:? and btw what's your ethnicity ( you are ethnic prob ) and why you hate joos

so why you are right wing |:? and btw what's your ethnicity ( you are ethnic prob ) and why you hate joos
The last step on the journey of hate is the hatred of all. Once you step into that mindset there is no going back.

0 fucks given
The forum is full of coping PUA normies and pigskin sexpats. Millions of such forums on the net. You expect me to care about this one why?

The last step on the journey of hate is the hatred of all. Once you step into that mindset there is no going back.
what your opinion on current race war on this forum ?

I hope so I like his new persona

You are right, after you get blackpilled you pretty much start to analyze many things you took for granted.

what your opinion on current race war on this forum ?
I ignore it because its been raging since forever. Since Man first saw another type of Man he didn't like. It is natural to hate other races. It takes humanity to really care about anyone or anything. From what I can tell humanity doesn't exist anymore. Past a certain age nobody should be considered truly human anymore.

tertiary syphilis

Don't know who that is tbh

Holocucks should rope

One has to wonder why the holocaust is pretty much the only historical event not subject to question if all the facts of it are so unimpeachable. I think plenty of jews died in the war - I don't know if I believe all the stories about the extermination camps. Large numbers of people were worked to death in the USSR (ironically by Jews) at the same time. There was a famine in Germany and there were work camps. Lot's of people died in the war. By the time it was over between 60 and 70 million people were dead of that an estimated 28 million Soviets, between 10 and 20 million Chinese, 6 million Germans, 2.5 million Japanese, 1.5 million Yugoslavs with most European combatants and America counting between 250,000-500,000 dead but of course the Jew always makes it all about him.

Even if the holocaust is fact the Jews are one of the only peoples who benefitted from it as they financed most of the war effort and owned a lot of the corporations which benefitted from war production on the axis and allied sides. Organisations like the Frankfurt school got funding from Western governments. The Jewish regime in the USSR extended its dominion across a large part of the earths surface and gobbled up an awful lot of German science and technology and got the atom bomb.

One has to wonder why the holocaust is pretty much the only historical event not subject to question if all the facts of it are so unimpeachable. I think plenty of jews died in the war - I don't know if I believe all the stories about the extermination camps. Large numbers of people were worked to death in the USSR (ironically by Jews) at the same time. There was a famine in Germany and there were work camps. Lot's of people died in the war. By the time it was over between 60 and 70 million people were dead of that an estimated 28 million Soviets, between 10 and 20 million Chinese, 6 million Germans, 2.5 million Japanese, 1.5 million Yugoslavs with most European combatants and America counting between 250,000-500,000 dead but of course the Jew always makes it all about him.

Even if the holocaust is fact the Jews are one of the only peoples who benefitted from it as they financed most of the war effort and owned a lot of the corporations which benefitted from war production on the axis and allied sides. Organisations like the Frankfurt school got funding from Western governments. The Jewish regime in the USSR extended its dominion across a large part of the earths surface and gobbled up an awful lot of German science and technology and got the atom bomb.
Good point. It's like the only event that has deniers, even more so than JESUS and the cross. There must be smoke here.

The only thing Hitler did wrong is that he didn't do what he was accused of doing.

Well, the kikes fucked him over so its only fair that he returns the favor (preferably with gas)

Roosh is a good guy but has always been a bit shall we say mentally unstable.

He's of course correct about the kikes NOW but due to his mental instability he's just as likely to become a promoter that the hoax actually happened tomorrow or next week ie whenever his mental illness dictates a shift in his beliefs should happen.

I say this because I've literally seen him go from non religious to deeply religious to red pilled to blue pilled to utterly cucked over the years and then seemingly back to square one again ie red pilled lets say.

So really the only consistent thing about Roosh is his inconsistency.

Roosh is a good guy but has always been a bit shall we say mentally unstable.

He's of course correct about the kikes NOW but due to his mental instability he's just as likely to become a promoter that the hoax actually happened tomorrow or next week ie whenever his mental illness dictates a shift in his beliefs should happen.

I say this because I've literally seen him go from non religious to deeply religious to red pilled to blue pilled to utterly cucked over the years and then seemingly back to square one again ie red pilled lets say.

So really the only consistent thing about Roosh is his inconsistency.
There are rumors that Roosh is a crypto jew. Is that true?

Roosh V has been based for a decade. Been reading him when he was a PUA and still read him now as a christiancel.

Is RooshV becoming based?
he's always gradually becoming more based over time, it's been a fun evolution to watch

I think the insight comes as he ages and can't get as much sex as he used to, so his inceldom causes him to reflect on life's truths
Too bad Christianity is a jew psyop.

The Jewish Origins of Christianity

which jews though?

modern judaism is the rabbinites which were formed 3 centuries after christianity started, so they definitely didn't create it

blame the Pharisees I guess but the Rabbinites replaced the Pharisees and other Hellenic Judaism sects

Last edited:
Isn't he from Iran? Persians are the natural archenemy of the kikes.