Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roosh V predicts that a false flag attack will be used to blame incels and sub8 males

hopefully. I could use a little excitement in my life

Roosh V is a faggot that financially exploits ugly men's desire for affection by deliberately lying to them though

He's right, same shit happened during the whole Pedogate thing.

It's easy predict that, everybody hates incels.

As usual, we are the easy targets.

hopefully. I could use a little excitement in my life

Roosh V is a faggot that financially exploits ugly men's desire for affection by deliberately lying to them though

No not hopefully fuck this forum being shut down this is last cope ngl

It wouldnt surprise me when the election cycle is ramping up they would overplay an """incel""" attack or make one up

Pretty high IQ prediction actually tbh

The cucks will use it to associate all Trump supporters as “incels” (aka unattractive white men) and get AOC elected as potus.

It's easy predict that, everybody hates incels.
They wanted to take guns which kinda failed (except banning bump stocks), now they want to ban incels JFL at moronic zionist jews do they really want to fight with half of male population across the globe? There are several million incels they will never win, unless they start using drones to destroy every incel with tactical bomb strikes.

It's a good thing that he called this out so that more people will be aware of the next """attack""" that gets the media riled up. For once, roosh did good.

It's a good thing that he called this out so that more people will be aware of the next """attack""" that gets the media riled up. For once, roosh did good.

Pretty high IQ prediction actually tbh

The cucks will use it to associate all Trump supporters as “incels” (aka unattractive white men) and get AOC elected as potus.

I think that marxist is too young to be prez in 2020. 2024 CIA may run her.

Roosh V is a turbochad homosexual who is turning you into paypig betabuxing cucks. Stop worshipping this cunt.

I think incels are easy to frame because they are easy to hate. I also think incels are a target now because I'm guessing nearly all of them are red pilled on politics/reality, and having no vested interest in perpetuating the lie called society they are more vocal, and able to wake other's up. Truthpill equals revolution or anarchy pill, and they don't want that.

Any attack in the future will be used to blame white non-chads.

He was right, LMAO.

All you have to do is google the case to find out killer was not an incel. If even that is hard for normies these days, humanity downfall is soon to follow.