Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roommaxing

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
every fellow brocel needs to invest in his room, since this is where im at 99% i decided to buy extra stuff for my room to make it better looking and welcoming. I already feel alot better everytime i step into my room and it was just minor decorations for my wall

Noone Cares GIF by Ryan The Creative

Roommaxxing is ok but not if you don't moneymaxx first by buying crypto/stocks/etc.

Having to work hard just to "enjoy" your room for a couple of hours a day is not the way to prioritize your finances.

Financial freedom allows you to stay away from normies, who are corrupt and enjoy to box you into a corner in which you aren't allowed to be a good person etc. fucking normies.

every fellow brocel needs to invest in his room, since this is where im at 99% i decided to buy extra stuff for my room to make it better looking and welcoming. I already feel alot better everytime i step into my room and it was just minor decorations for my wall
-
Yea my walls are bare; it probably looks kinda sad-- let me know what kind of stuff you put up, and I'll think about that too
-

Roommaxxing is ok but not if you don't moneymaxx first by buying crypto/stocks/etc.

It solved another problem, though.

I think I do it unconsciously

Having to work hard just to "enjoy" your room for a couple of hours a day is not the way to prioritize your finances.

Financial freedom allows you to stay away from normies, who are corrupt and enjoy to box you into a corner in which you aren't allowed to be a good person etc. fucking normies.

Nice. What kind of decorations you got?

Agreed. I have festooned the walls of my own room with various Third Reich flags and other Nazi paraphernalia, including portraits of our glorious Fuhrer, so as to make the place as evocative of what it may have been to have lived in Germany during the greatest period of its history. I also have some ISIS and Jihadist regalia to remind me of the only places in the world where foids are treated as they deserve to be treated; as chattel and the property of their male overlords.

Id rather spend my money on more videogames and take out food.