Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roommate brought home asian girlfriend last night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I slept to the sound of a rocking bed.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cope by assuming it's her rocking herself to sleep after she finds out he has a micropenis and is traumatised.

Cope by assuming it's her rocking herself to sleep after she finds out he has a micropenis and is traumatised.

I have routine where I come home late (11:45pm usually) to avoid my roomates daily. This time, I walked in and saw her small shoes, and knew what I was in for. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have routine where I come home late (11:45pm usually) to avoid my roomates daily. This time, I walked in and saw her small shoes, and knew what I was in for. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Maybe she dropped them when she tripped and broke her leg? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Suifuel for sure. Living with a slayer roommate is not something I'd want...

you should beat them both up

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm sorry OP but your response is so hilarious.

Why the hell are so many of these roommate threads? I'm starting to think that I'm glad I never had one,feels like I dodged a bullet.

You should've joined in tbh

I could never handle a roommate, especially reading things like these.

LOL at living with roommates

Did you recorded it ?:feelstrash:

poke a hole in condoms they use

It's over for very-creative-imaginationcels, never began.

What a nigtmare. He's living the dream while you're cucked sharing the apartment with a sex-haver.

What a nigtmare.

Unsurprisingly, I had the shittiest sleep in awhile this morning. I woke up groggy and sick to my stomach.
Why the hell are so many of these roommate threads? I'm starting to think that I'm glad I never had one,feels like I dodged a bullet.

NEVER DO IT.
if you are introverted, it is hell. Small talk with these potatoes is unbearable. To add to this, every once in awhile, they'll bring their respective sluts home to annoy you with.

I'm commuting to school next year thank god.

I slept to the sound of a rocking bed.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Next time he rubs it in your face, if he's white just give him a little reminder that he had to settle for an Asian like any other white beta who is too weak to get a girl of his own race which is objectively better-looking.

Also, you can begin to do low-key tactics to try to break their relationship. I would suggest finding a friend who may be a Chad and arranging times where he would "meet her at random" and then hit on her. The goal is to get a one night stand, where your friend would be taking secret pictures and screencaps of the chat logs between the two if he gets her number. Once you are fed up with your roommate's bullshit, get the pictures and shit, and slip it to the roommate in passing conversation. This will cause instant damage in the relationship, both immediately as well as lasting distrust if they somehow do stay together. If he is perfectly fine with it then he's a cuck and you are by default the more righteous person.
poke a hole in condoms they use
This, also if they have drinks or whatever slip laxatives into them. Get some dulcolax from wal mart, dilute it into their drinks (works best if it's not clear but it doesn't take much of the stuff to make them crap), or food and then watch shit go down. It would work best if it was the food SHE brought over or bought for your roommate.

the bed was rocking because it could sense your toxic misogynistic mindset, silly incal! :soy::soy::soy: