Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ronnie McNutt kills self after getting dumped

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Good thing shotgun wasn't jammed.

Bruh, Ronnie McNutt?
What the fuck is wrong with his parents?

. I dont like gore, im not some weirdo edgy faggot. But this video and the shuaby video, they have a very strange vibe.

Life.
. I dont like gore, im not some weirdo edgy faggot. But this video and the shuaby video, they have a very strange vibe.
did you watch this one?

Also, that shit was fucking disgusting, he literally ended up looking like a clicker from the Last of Us.
This is the exact reason why I don't want to kill myself via a shotgun blast.

Also, that shit was fucking disgusting, he literally ended up looking like a clicker from the Last of Us.
This is the exact reason why I don't want to kill myself via a shotgun blast.
same,I'm searching about oding, but people are saying,that its not effective.

why is that one police officer wearing shorts and flipflops

what a fucking moron hes probably still semi-conscious through half of it because he only blew his face off, it was straight under his chin.

what a fucking moron hes probably still semi-conscious through half of it because he only blew his face off, it was straight under his chin.
aaaaaaaa i cant watch it . shoot the brain from the forehead or side above ear you retards ffs.

feel bad for the chihuahua tbh

I could not give a fuck about a Normie as they don't care about us so fuck the poxy cunt.

>muh sex and affection dont matter
>the second his gf leaves him blows his head off

I'll have to rewatch it, but losing that much blood that quickly knocks you out if you're (un)lucky enough to stay conscious in the immediate aftermath. But yeah his heart was still beating, which means he missed.

EFIT: OH FUCK. HE SOMEHOW STILL HAD AN EYE INTACT THAT ONLY CLOSED AROUND THE TIME HIS BLOOD STOPPED POORING. I can't tell, but I think he might have been looking around a little.

Last edited:
lol he also was a leftist soy boy from the looks of things. Tells you much about how the soyciety really cares about you in return when you care about the soyciety. If you went disfunctional for a moment and were to blast your brains they wouldn't care in the slightest. Men are alone in this world.

Hope he recovers.

Damn I've seen some self killings before but never where they completely blew their own heads off... wtf lmfao.

Utterly brutal. Hope he reincarnates as a Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back