Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ronda Rousey getting knocked out was one of the greatest moments in combat sports

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
If you were following MMA during Ronda Rousey's time then you will know what I mean.

The amount of worship she got from the media was so fucking insufferable

All these shitty feminist ads on women can fight like any man
All these retarded shills like Joe Rogan saying she's a once in a life time athlete who can beat up Bantamweight males
All these retards who say she could unironically beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight
All these dumb rankings that said she was better skill-wise than the other UFC Champions.
All these hollywood and TV shows trying to cast her as some badass women who can beat up men. I bet if Captain Marvel came out earlier, she would be one playing her.

She was a big fish in a small pond fighting soccer moms who all followed the same gameplan of getting into her clinch, being thrown to the ground and getting armbarred. Wow what skill there. More like a one trick pony.

Not to mention she had a really bad personality. Just like your average foid, she was insanely delusional and actually believed all the stuff above. When asked about could she lose, she basically said the word "lose" doesn't exist in her vocabulary.

And then this happened

86694956 afp rousey1

Thank the heavens this happened.

All those foids and soyboys immediately were in a series of cope and silences.

R-r-ronda just unlucky! She focused too much on her boxing instead of using her judo. It was her arrogance!

No you fucking morons. Its because some other foid stopped being a retard and didn't fall for the same one trick!

Ever since then, females have stopped being shilled as the face of MMA and people have stopped saying they could beat up Floyd Mayweather.

Ronda Rousey

foid sports are a joke

I've had men tell me that women can be a "tough fight" for a man in sparring because they can "kick hard". They have no fucking clue how fragile a roastie's tiny, frail body is compared to a man's.

I didn't know that happened but interesting thread ngl

Female MMA and female boxing are a disgusting spectacle. The attempt to push women's sports has been blatant this year, especially with that dyke who plays for the USA.

meanwhile shes infinitely richer than you and will likely not have any realistic hardship in her life

but go off copester mcgee

That kick in her face is priceless :feelshaha:

Umm excuse me sweaty?! Did you just disrespect our world champions? HOW DARE YOU!

View attachment 182603
No self respecting football fan heard of her before WC or want to know more about her. I'm relieved many actual football fans hate her.

Women football is a joke too.

:feelshaha: sex and relationships are everything.

All her depression was cured instantly as soon as she saw 6ft7 chad's face.

Most members on this forum could beat her in a fight. "Strong female" is an oxymoron

Don't watch that shit ngl but glad a foid got kicked in the face

Female MMA and female boxing are a disgusting spectacle. The attempt to push women's sports has been blatant this year, especially with that dyke who plays for the USA.
Lol this year?

It's been going for years with women's USA soccer team losing to Japan for a world cup and then winning the next one and Rousy's fame then having her ass getting handed to her by no names to give life to the sport.

The NBA is trying to get a foid coach into the game lmao
meanwhile shes infinitely richer than you and will likely not have any realistic hardship in her life

Thats some cuckolded IT logic tbh

Lmao you fucking faggot.

Maybe. But at least this won't be the first thing people think of when they hear my name.

Hi res 490b0312117dafd6c080bfb954ea9dcf crop north

Put me in the ring with those 2 bitches and I'll fuck those cunts to hell

Funny thing is she is married to Travis woman beater Browne. Personality boyos.

I enjoyed the fuck out of Derrick Lewis beating the shit out of him, and then cucking him live in the post fight interview.

I've had men tell me that women can be a "tough fight" for a man in sparring because they can "kick hard". They have no fucking clue how fragile a roastie's tiny, frail body is compared to a man's.
Lmao that sounds like something a 12 year old would say. How can they call themselves men...

The funniest thing about Ronda was that she presented herself as this strong woman who could beat up men in fights yet still needed a 6'7'' tall MMA fighter boyfriend who could "protect her".

33CE310200000578-0-image-a-3_1462317981143.jpg

"I love tall men who can protect me tee hee"

All women want the same type of man JFL.

Why? I like Ronda Rousey. She’s an actual based foid. Ofc she’s a chad chaser. Her husband is like 6’8”, but that just comes with being a girl tbh.. she hates on IG hoes and cumdumpster just like we do. Great mother of kids material ngl

The funniest thing about Ronda was that she presented herself as this strong woman who could beat up men in fights yet still needed a 6'7'' tall MMA fighter boyfriend who could "protect her".

33CE310200000578-0-image-a-3_1462317981143.jpg

"I love tall men who can protect me tee hee"

All women want the same type of man JFL.

Ronda's boyfriend used to be Brendan Schaub.

It can't be a coincidence that Travis Browne was the one who retired him from his MMA career.

New member here, what does ngl mean?

Are you serious? Of course not. Don't be delusional.

She's still a trained fighter. She could probably still beat up 80% of normie males.

She fights other females in a regulated match with rules. On the street though? She'd get her ass whooped

yeah, I remember. they'll come up with another roiding uggo for soylets to ejaculate over, don't you worry

Women fighting and looking bloody like that just seems so unnatural. Even though they look masculine as fuck.

Her knockout exposed female MMA as the shitshow it is.

Just look at that form. I don't have to be a boxing expert to know that is some shit form. And Joe Rogan was calling this cunt literally "the greatest pound for pound fighter in the history of MMA" to keep hyping up each of her fights more and more.

She still could beat up most men but would probably get beaten by all the worst male mma fighters

She fights other females in a regulated match with rules. On the street though? She'd get her ass whooped
Yah.in the hoods.there are probably multitudes of Shaniquas that will beat her down.

You do know she's against feminism right? There's literally a video where she bashes a feminist

Her knockout exposed female MMA as the shitshow it is.

Just look at that form. I don't have to be a boxing expert to know that is some shit form. And Joe Rogan was calling this cunt literally "the greatest pound for pound fighter in the history of MMA" to keep hyping up each of her fights more and more.

Dem boobs jiggle tho. Also mma is a joke to boxing. It's the "jack of all trade" of fighting spots.

Also JFLLL at bluepilled cucks thinking she can rivals or even beat any grown ass male.

Allowing WMMA was the UFCs biggest mistake, they should have contained that shit in INVICTA FC forever.

Punches

Bros

Kneel

Wrekt

can't believe they had her win the women's rumble this year, Charlotte or Becks better destroy her

I only watch men fight

I only watch men fight
Fights where you feel like you could maybe beat the fighter aren't that entertaining. That's why as a 260 pound fat ass I only watch boxing heavy weights.

All these retards who say she could unironically beat Floyd Mayweather in a fight
She couldn't even beat George Floyd
Foids are a "tough fight" because they are completely unhinged even when sparring, whereas a man always pulls his punches during training

Last edited:

Joe Machie is going to rape Ronda in the pool January 1st, Brodus Clay is setting it up

Yeah i remember that, shit was hilarious