Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RONALDO(!!!) accused of rape

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
JoJUWto.jpg

Rape hysteria is continuing to wreak havoc and there is no end in sight. With dozens of women competing for a few Chads, the women who don't get this Chad, end up accusing him of rape. It's truly over when neither the normiest of Normies (Kavanaugh) nor the caddhiest of the Chads (Ronaldo) is safe from female rape hysteria. Women's rights have to be taken away and feminist journalists who spread rape-hysteria must be imprisoned. Spreading feminism / rape hysteria should be treated the same way spreading "hate speech" is treated today.

Rape Allegations American Woman Files Complaint against Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo is the most visible athlete on earth. A woman from Las Vegas says: He is the man who raped her in a hotel in 2009. In the current issue of DER SPIEGEL, she goes public with her accusations for the first time.

http://archive.is/tjcOm

Last edited:
“He raped me 9 years ago btw tehehe“

Wtf is up with rape news this week

It's over for most-visible-athlete-on-earth-cels.

Soon all men will be malecels.

Foids can accuse anyone of rape and get away with it.
fucking fault of bluepilled cucks.

Suku Korowai Papua

American whores are the biggest cancer on humanity tbh.

Who gives a fuck about that traitor...

Ronaldo is a gay anyway. He wouldn't need to rape a foid. He just uses them as camouflage to hide his gayness.

Look at him, hes not capable of rape tbh

Rofl really make me wonder. Why in hell would he rape a woman when he literally has thousands of 9/10s saying "fuck me now please" rofl... some females are just hilarious

Rofl really make me wonder. Why in hell would he rape a woman when he literally has thousands of 9/10s saying "fuck me now please" rofl... some females are just hilarious

She probably wanted him to settle down with her or let her join his harem, but he picked some other Stacies.
It's probably just about revenge and money.

if reincarnation is real can you be accused of raping a woman in your previous life?

this is sickening. foids need to be put on leashes and shackles like the filthy animals they are. a revolution is in order.

You could cut your dick off, and they'd still find a way to prosecute you for rape.

he raped spain pretty badly a few months ago

Soon all men will be malecels.
showing the proof of the umbrella assignation.
Where it's not being on a subcollumn of being a man like being short or ugly. It will be all men.

I read they're trying to use some mistranslation that hasn't even been verified to try and stitch him up. Anyways, this case will rightly turn many men against the current social climate. No one cares when some (((Executives))) they barely could even put a face to gets stitched up. Imagine thinking anyone playing Fifa or watching Ronaldo when plays for Juve or Portugal cares about some flimsy accusation. This accusation, the Kavanaugh trial, and the Cosby sentencing are all happening around the same time and will convince reasonable people that MeToo is a trash movement.

such BS. either every famous person on earth is a rapist or these whores just want their 15 minutes of fame and sum $$$$