Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ronald Reagan was an actor, not at all a factor. Just an employee of the country's real masters.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Just like the Bushes, Clinton and Obama, Reagan was just another talking head telling lies on teleprompters. If you don't believe this theory, then argue with this logic: why did Reagan and Obama both go after Qaddafi? The US invaded sovereign soil, going after oil. Taking countries is a hobby paid for by the oil lobby. Same as in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Ahmadinejad say they coming for Iran.

They only love the rich, and how they loathe the poor. If I say any more, they might be at my door.

Shhhh!

Who the fuck is that staring in my window?
Doing surveillance on FastBananaCEO?

I'm dropping off the grid before they pump the lead.

I leave you with four words: I'm glad Reagan dead.

Just like the Bushes, Clinton and Obama, Reagan was just another talking head telling lies on teleprompters. If you don't believe this theory, then argue with this logic: why did Reagan and Obama both go after Qaddafi? The US invaded sovereign soil, going after oil. Taking countries is a hobby paid for by the oil lobby. Same as in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and Ahmadinejad say they coming for Iran.

They only love the rich, and how they loathe the poor. If I say any more, they might be at my door.

Shhhh!

Who the fuck is that staring in my window?
Doing surveillance on FastBananaCEO?

I'm dropping off the grid before they pump the lead.

I leave you with four words: I'm glad Reagan dead.

Unironically a based song

Yes. The title is correct.