Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ron Jeremy indicted on 30 charges of rape

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
210825175042-ron-jeremy-06-26-2020-super-169.jpg

Another victim of metoo

I legit thought this was about Meeks until I clicked it

I hope he'll end up like my nigga Cosby: everything overturned and free!

Because he's ugly.

He probably didn't do anything differently from his tall chiseled stud coworkers, but because he looks disgusting the foids regretted it coming from him.

Because he's ugly.

He probably didn't do anything differently from his tall chiseled stud coworkers, but because he looks disgusting the foids regretted it coming from him.
Exactly.

Because he's ugly.

he's a jew who got to fuck hundreds of hot bitches in his life. So fuck him. Let him get what he deserves. He enjoyed life fucking women while we rot touchless virgins

Fucked so many different whores in so many different positions and places that he needed to do some extreme shit just to get his nut off jfl

You cannot rape a whore lol. Wtf is this bullshit.

he's a jew who got to fuck hundreds of hot bitches in his life. So fuck him. Let him get what he deserves. He enjoyed life fucking women while we rot touchless virgins

Fuck him he a dirty Jew