Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ron DeSantis or Donald Trump

Who are you most likely to vote for Ron DeSantis or Donald Trump?

• Ron DeSantis

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Who are you most likely to vote for? Incels outside of the US can join the poll also.

None. Voting is bullshit

donut trump is winning this for sure

"grab demm by da pussy"

Trump- DeSantis seemed kinda based when I first heard of him during the COVID bullshit, but he is a pro-Israel shill.

DeSantis isn't really any better but as a governor he's way better than Charlie Cuck or that cokehead Andrew Gillum

DeSantis is more likely to win, Trump will inspire the same exact voters he inspired in 2020 to turn out to vote against him + most of the media has already smeared him to death. But both are still absolutely Z O G G E D. :lul:

DeSantis

Trump was good at first but it's time for a new generation

Where's the option for Jews

Trump- DeSantis seemed kinda based when I first heard of him during the COVID bullshit, but he is a pro-Israel shill.
DeSantis did do a lockdown for the state at first but he didn't do a statewide mask order. (though the big cities had their own) He kept shilling the clot shot but he didn't make it mandatory.

If the cokehead won back in 2018, Florida would've had mask mandates and vaccine mandates statewide like New York or California

but he is a pro-Israel shill.
Every presidential candidate who has ever stepped on stage at their party's national convention has been one. You think Trump wasn't sucking Israel's dick? :feelsjuice:

any halfway sensible incel votes for the candidate that will secure/extend neetbux the most

I'm a bit torn, Drumpf is the most hardcore jew lover in USA, but he also accelerated the collapse of unipolar world. I guess I'll have to go with Don tho. Wouldnt vote for either tho. Also Trump guarantees daily funny news.

Desantis is not going to run lmao.

Trump so he can grab more foids by the pussy

Trump will likely win primary. Then lose to Biden in the general. Biden will pass away in his second term to natural cases and Harris will be prez.

This is honestly what will happen. If trump wins the primary they will find a way to cheat him out of winning and biden will be reelected.

Its either Desantis, JFK or nobody wins.

Agree. Desantis is the only one capable of beating Biden.

Unfortunately, as a federal worker DeSantis will make me go back to the office full-time and try to make me an at-will employee. Biden has also given me massive pay raises.

Biden is better for me personally but DeSantis is better for the country.

Why will desantis make you go back to an office? Covid restrictions were lifted already
Many agencies are still allowing maximum teleworking or they permanently altered their telework policies. Desantis supports the SHOW UP act which would force gov workers back to pre-covid telework stance.

Or he'd use executive order if he couldn't get it through congress.

Is office work really that miserable that youd rather be home all the time? I like work because its the only thing that gets me out of bed.
I'm socially awkward so I'd rather try to minimize my interactions with others. It's painful. But tbh, it's the commute. It's a 2 hr round trip to the office and back home. Houses nearby cost $400k-500k min and property taxes are $10k+ and so it's too expensive to live nearby.

I go in 2x per week but I don't want to be in everyday.

DeSantis did do a lockdown for the state at first but he didn't do a statewide mask order. (though the big cities had their own) He kept shilling the clot shot but he didn't make it mandatory.

If the cokehead won back in 2018, Florida would've had mask mandates and vaccine mandates statewide like New York or California
He at least did not enforce draconian measures like various other governors did :feelsjuice:.

Plus I heard he also defended gun laws quite a bit, and has done a few based things such as send those busloads of illegal immigrants to Liberal shitholes.

Every presidential candidate who has ever stepped on stage at their party's national convention has been one. You think Trump wasn't sucking Israel's dick? :feelsjuice:
I mainly like Trump, since he gave a platform for more extreme right-wing movements and ideals to grow which would not have been possible without him; plus le memes:feelsLSD: