Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal @Ron.Belgrade gets beat up

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★

It's over for @Ron.Belgrade

this was sad to watch tbh

looks like hes assulting a slow weak dude :dafuckfeels:

ordinary day in russia/upaine

typical low life scum. most of them were bullies in schools

Russians/ukrainians are severely retarded on par with niggers. They are lucky they sre white so people dont clown them that much

average incel experience

Brutal, seems like a bunch of shitheads tbh.
Russians/ukrainians are severely retarded on par with niggers. They are lucky they sre white so people dont clown them that much
Jfl, they have more achievements historically than Sands & a much higher IQ keep coping.

Classic Russian bullshit. I hope Satan shoves razor wire up their assholes in hell

I read your post before that you’re basically a Gymmaxx beta male. So that you could show that asshole not to mess with you. Because that was brutal

Eastern hill Billy's

ikr??? theres so many fucking polaks and hungarian stoners in my fucking town. literally the same as all the muslims and africans