Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Romanticism and Lookism: The Killers of Civilization

Adolf_Hitler

Adolf_Hitler

Racial Cosmopolitanism, Incelism, Americanism
-
In this current era,we have based all our presumptions of beauty and perspective on several eras of historical artistic expression. The Romantic Era of the 18th Century dramatically recharacterized the meaning of attractiveness in mass man and women. It proposed that all forms of beauty are based on the eyes of the perceiver. While it may seem that this would be a desirable characteristic of any civilization to support as an artistic conceptualization of beauty and all of its forms, it must be recognized that our minds arrive at beauty as a concept not from a collective cultural apparatus like in the classical era, but a sense of preconceived arrival at the notion of beauty. For this reason, we cannot individually perceive something that's beautiful because we've all arrived at the same conclusion before we have even seen the supposedly beautiful object. Furthermore, Romanticism influenced the idea that man can view beauty through an objective lens in its admirable traits. However, the idolization of beauty in its pure abstract form is the most dangerous form of Stockholm Syndrome to exist in human history. The truth is that we arrive at the conclusion that something is beautiful because we see it in ourselves. As a result, if we idolize beauty we become fascinated by it and thus enslaved by its contents. The tragedy of Narcissus further exemplifies this point. As a result of idolizing the beautiful object,we idolize what we believe it represents: ourselves. As we only delve deeper into this reaffirming culturally-induced narcissism, we begin to embrace the concept of individual identity and individualism. This shined through culturally during the 20th Century, or as some historians would argue, far before. Our slothful self-indulgence leads to the concept of ideality and lookism. The belief that one high standard of beauty, the highest of the highest in terms of historical expressions thereof serves as the best example for all individuals. This corrupt philosophy teaches us that we must affirm this is what we represent. Since none of us represent this impossible ideal, we know nobody. We're lost souls looking for guidance. This leads to the torment of the individual, a large scale psychological alienation of each individual in a society. This condition is most properly represented by females and their desire to meet the impossible. Their standards which mostly apply to females, and males to an extent, outreach the abilities provided by civilization. Romanticism is nothing more than a curse on the values of enforced monogamy and traditionalism in a society. It must be stomped out with revolution and blood if necessary.

Thinking about undoing the sexual revolution is like trying to revert the industrial revolution. Futile.

Thinking about undoing the sexual revolution is like trying to revert the industrial revolution. Futile.
I've yet to hear an explanation as to how this is so. Tell me.

I wouldnt waifu ugly femorloid, tfu on them they are disgrace for man of culture

One of the most beautifull posts that ive ever read here.

I follow you now Adolf.

Just beautifull.
But what is your take on such romantic heroes as Frankenstein? He was obviously ugly.

I've yet to hear an explanation as to how this is so. Tell me.

The burden of proof is on you. Show me a case where trad larpers have managed to establish a pre-industrial society based on traditonal hierarchies that is not a shithole? Pro tip: You cant. Deadbeats like Kacyinski, fascists and jihadists end up looking pathetic in their pursuit of a pre-modern past precisely because they ultimately end up relying on modern technology even more to achieve their desire of societal control. Even east-bloc communist states that prided themselves to be the most progressive ones failed because they were systemically to rigid and philosophically to impoverished to catch up with basic demands of a democratic civil society. The course of history in the west already unveiled and released a mount of energy that significantly altered our societies. Negro slaves become obsolete when you have cotton harvesting technology available, as do your mom and pop fixing you a virgin bride where there is tinder.

Last edited:
The burden of proof is on you. Show me a case where trad larpers have managed to establish a pre-industrial society based on traditonal hierarchies that is not a shithole? Pro tip: You cant. Deadbeats like Kacyinski, fascists and jihadists end up looking pathetic in their pursuit of a pre-modern past precisely because they ultimately end up relying on modern technology even more to achieve their desire of societal control. Even east-bloc communist states that prided themselves to be the most progressive ones failed because they were systemically to rigid and philosophically to impoverished to catch up with basic demands of a democratic civil society. The course of history in the west already unveiled and released a mount of energy that significantly altered our societies. Negro slaves become obsolete when you have cotton harvesting technology available, as do your mom and pop fixing you a virgin bride where there is tinder.
The point of my post was to outline that as much as these things are being broadcasted to us and we think we want them we trly don't in terms of our collective will. Whenever some historical epoch drastically impacts the masses they use the most reactionary means to gain what they have lost back. The most important of which will always be value. When it really comes down to human savagery all that matters is sustaining our basic needs. Do you really think technology, depravity, oversexualization, etc are true components of any standard of human living? Degeneracy is rather a simple corruption of human/racial instincts. Of course,I can not provide any examples because It hasn't been done yet, which is why I think it's important to make this post.

Nukes exist
This is nihilism and rubbish. The only thing making me want to rope so far is hearing this kind of weakness. Stand for what you believe in and push for it with what you have. Show the world that you will no longer accept your vulnerable position.

The course of history in the west already unveiled and released a mount of energy that significantly altered our societies. Negro slaves become obsolete when you have cotton harvesting technology available, as do your mom and pop fixing you a virgin bride where there is tinder.

I'm not entirely sure if I agree to the fatalism of today's dating market and this linear view of history. Humanity didn't start with monogamous societies that then further denigrated. Whether change is feasible right now is another discussion.

Truthpilled thread.