Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roman Emperors quizz

You got:

Augustus

If only.

You got:
Augustus
You are most like the adopted heir of Julius Caesar, the Emperor Augustus, born Octavian. Augustus was a wily figure who was technically the first Emperor of Rome. He made peace with the Parthian Empire, expanded a buffer of clients states around the Roman territory, and brought about the Pax Romana, which resulted in 200 years of relative peace and prosperity. A great if brutal and complex ruler, he lived to a ripe old age.

You are all Augustus

1st question is suifuel tbh

Augustus
You are moralofag. Morality... Wtf.
Being an insane tyrant who killed people for no reason isn't admirable at all.
Without morals, no civilized society can exist.
I guess I'm a "moralfag" then.

You are moralofag. Morality... Wtf.
Im not being edgy just for the sake for being edgy
I dont want to be mean but ;

Emperor Sandals

One more Augustus

Augustus

Being an insane tyrant who killed people for no reason isn't admirable at all.
Without morals, no civilized society can exist.
I guess I'm a "moralfag" then.
It dont wish people to exist.
Im not being edgy just for the sake for being edgy
I dont want to be mean but ;
View attachment 118353
People deserve things that Caligula did to them. Im not being edgy for the sake of it. I realy hate people.
One more Augustus
Ahah congrats
Emperor Sandals
You are king of Rome anyway!

Last edited:
You got:
Nero
You are most like the controversial Emperor Nero, who ascended the throne at a mere 13 years old. Nero's reign actually went quite well to start, as he patronized plenty of theater, art, and athletic endeavors, and expanded trade. However, he is widely agreed to have become one of the most corrupt and selfish Roman Emperors, mistreating Christians and lining his pockets, and was possibly even responsible for a fire that destroyed part of Rome - he later built his palace on the cleared area. However, he was popular with the ordinary people, which is no small feat.

You got:
Nero
You are most like the controversial Emperor Nero, who ascended the throne at a mere 13 years old. Nero's reign actually went quite well to start, as he patronized plenty of theater, art, and athletic endeavors, and expanded trade. However, he is widely agreed to have become one of the most corrupt and selfish Roman Emperors, mistreating Christians and lining his pockets, and was possibly even responsible for a fire that destroyed part of Rome - he later built his palace on the cleared area. However, he was popular with the ordinary people, which is no small feat.