Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rom-com/slice of life animes are absolute suifuel but i can't stop watching them

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
I was watching 'kubo san won't let me be invisible', ik its fiction and foids like that don't exist but boy its a total suifuel. These
Romcom / slice of life animes are so painfully addictive due to lack of human affection and attention on all levels. I just wanna rope after after episode 1, but you know what I'll finish entire season and continue to mope around for rest of the week

I was watching 'kubo san won't let me be invisible', ik its fiction and foids like that don't exist but boy its a total suifuel. These
Romcom / slice of life animes are so painfully addictive due to lack of human affection and attention on all levels. I just wanna rope after after episode 1, but you know what I'll finish entire season and continue to mope around for rest of the week
I feel the same way tbh

Bruh I’ve had enough of these “x-honorific is y!!!” type shows like nigga whore o and uzaki

I’ve been hearing from TikTok npcs that the anime industry is dying. I never take anything I hear seriously on chinktok but I wish it was true. I’d rather have nothing at all then almost all exclusively romcoms and isekais with the occasional otaku culture destroying piece of shit thrown in there for good measure every fucking season with no end in sight

that's why I don't watch any of that romantic shit fictional or not, I can't stand it

based keep watching em and keep suffering. I do the same. Only way for curries to cope

same. I watched a lot as a teen.
And I still think that anime like yuru yuri or K-On is still great. Cute girls doing cute things.
Those are made for adult men anyway.

Imagine working all day at a shitty job and coming home depressed and tired. The only thing you want to do is relax, and watch some cute girls doing some cute things.
yup, why me and @gymletethnicel watch those. People call it cucked but after a day of hardcore wageslavery what else is there to do?

It's shameful, though.

Though, it's build-up for the storyline. It's something I grew with, so my decrease over time is strongly correlated with my lack of sexual fantasization, and inability to socialize or quote my history on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back