Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roll up your sleeves

K

ksmk

Recruit
★★
Just roll up your sleeves guys this will definitely compensate for you being 5 foot

Attachments

• IMG_6078.jpeg
    IMG_6078.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 45
"Just be masculine and go to the gym bro"

Now what If your forearms are skinny?

See this is what these niggas don't take into consideration.

They just assume that people have these attractive features and cannot comprehend someone having bad features jfl

but i wear short sleeve shirts :feelsrope: over for me

Now what If your forearms are skinny?

See this is what these niggas don't take into consideration.

They just assume that people have these attractive features and cannot comprehend someone having bad features jfl
He’ll tell you “just work out bro”

A woman is the last thing a man should seek advice from when it comes to sex, the only advice she can give is spread her legs and if that's not happening, stop talking to her and get back to work

A woman is the last thing a man should seek advice from when it comes to sex, the only advice she can give is spread her legs and if that's not happening, stop talking to her and get back to work
It’s a guy giving advice

Or you can be a foid and barely wear anything to begin with.

lol most guys are on jester mode + cope mode. They think dumb shit like this actually makes foids wet, probably because they seen chad do it.