Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ROLL CALL: Where are my fellow incels here with NO Friends?

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I have NO friends at all right now. I used to have alot of friends 5 years ago and go out alot but alot of them either turned fake or went their own way and the last ones remaining I had to get rid of them because they were a bad influence to my life. My social life withered away to nothing like the aral sea. So as of now I have NO FRIENDS and NOBODY to hang out with in my life.

All I do on weekend nights now is play video games, watch Face & LMS streams and smoke lettuce

Who else here has NO friends at all and tell me why?

(Acquaintances or online gaming friends don't count:y'all:)

no friends irl

well i never had more than 2 friends at once so mogs me

I haven't talked to any friends in months. It's over for me.

a few guys on the internet but that's it

you must be turbo, turbo normie to still have friends after lockdown tbh

I have NO friends at all right now. I used to have alot of friends 5 years ago and go out alot but alot of them either turned fake or went their own way and the last ones remaining I had to get rid of them because they were a bad influence to my life. My social life withered away to nothing like the aral sea. So as of now I have NO FRIENDS and NOBODY to hang out with in my life.

All I do on weekend nights now is play video games, watch Face & LMS streams and smoke lettuce

yo
They all moved on and forgot I existed, plus I am ugly so no one wants to hang out with me

I had one Autistic KHHV friend but I haven't seen him since march because of Corona. We still talk online though.

Do you live in Dominican Republic? The woman seem very hot and prostitution is legal. I always wanted to take a trip there. Maybe after COVID. Do men there hate sex tourists coming and sleeping with their women?

If you're at least a normie, you can definitely get laid over there easy. Women over there don't have meaningful careers, wealth or status so they will fuck you just for being American. There's lots of betabux opportunities there.

yo
They all moved on and forgot I existed, plus I am ugly so no one wants to hang out with me

OOOF I know that feeling. At least you know they weren't real and weren't meant for you.

what country u from?

No, I don't even want male friend, and not a female friend either unless its with benefits

no friends , never had friends

Literally dont have a single one anymore. Had a few acquaintances in school/ uni but that's it
It's literally so depressing.

How you be Dominican with no friends you guys are known for having big families, boisterous, low inhib people

Yeah same. None. The few I had moved away to other cities.

Went through first year uni with 0 friends now I have online classes and talk to nobody besides my family

Yo free this fellow friendlesscel

I have many friends, every single one of them are normies, chads and friends who have childrens.
Mogged by everyone and always the third wheel and the guy that stands out from the rest.
I "have" a incel friend but I think he ascended and now we haven't spoken in months. Sucks, we had so much in common.
I'm pretty much a 33 years old lone incel-wizard. I will never fit in and never find my place in this world.

I haven't had any friends since 10 years back. I only have a few friends i drink with very rarely.

I also haven’t had any friends in a couple of years. It’s mainly because we just go our own ways.

Banned, I wonder why

no friends at all :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Same deal, used to have friends years ago but they were the definition of fake friends

@kodoku @IamJacksBrokenHeart @cocksucker are my friends :)

I have literally 0 friends. I only talk to my family.
Went through first year uni with 0 friends now I have online classes and talk to nobody besides my family
Same bro, now I'm in third year and nothing's changed.

Last edited:
Why was he banned though?

True friendship is impossible unless both parties are both on equal footing in terms of SMV and social stature. A Sub6 male doesn't experience the same struggles as a sub3. They may both be outsiders but they'll never be able to completely relate to one another as the sub6 male will still have a considerable better quality of life than the sub3, leading to feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. Friendships like that aren't destined to last.

That's how I lost my normie friend from High School even though he wasn't exceptionally good looking he wasn't as bad looking as me, he eventually became more Socially Adept and outgoing. And our friendship was history. It's like someone said a while ago, incels suffer from perpetual outsider's syndrome.

I don't have friends

Heyoo
Just play single player games by myself :/

I'm slowly approaching the point of having no friends left. Over the decades they eventually all get married & start families (pretty much impossible to maintain a close friendship in that situation if your lives are so far apart) and I'm getting tired of making new friends.

I've had 0 friends for 6 years

None of the friends I made in HS cared about me the moment the last bell rang. Lot of wasted effort jestermaxxing. 0 friends reporting in.

I have no irl frens atm

0 irl. The only friends I've ever made, was from childhood where it naturally happend.

i dont have friends anymore tbh. like you i used to but not anymore

Hello fellow dominican