Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ROLL CALL, what do you think your looksmatch is doing right now?

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date

What is your looksmatch oneitis doing?

• Total voters
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
What do you think your looksmatch oneitis probably doing right now while you're on this forum?

I'll start...mine is getting her guts rearranged by a desperate Chadlite, not only that he's getting his dick sucked into another dimension by her, she's arching her back in a way that would make any incel here orgasm by just looking at it while he's giving her a hard pounding she's never had before. His face is so perfect, their sexual chemistry is so amazing, the thought of having rejected MILLIONS of normies and Tinder matches just to get him while he's not that interested in her....she's so sexually aroused by the thought of his perfect face, body, confidence, status, chasing his validation and God-tier sex game that she's having an orgasm every 30 seconds to him and he made her cum 40 times into shaking, screaming orgasms. She'll go home and fall head over heels for him while she doesn't even remember my name (I'm just that disposable, a waste of space) and thinks of me as an ugly BRO that she can come to for advice when Chadlite dumps her and she needs to choose between Chad and Tyrone.

FML :feelsrope: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelscry: :incel:

Last edited:
The hell if i know.

Im skinny fat so my looksmatch is not a landwhale so getting railed by a chad.

Having sex with me in my dream I will have tonight. But for real I will rather not think about it

she is ready to settle down and probably betabuxxed by now

Im skinny fat so my looksmatch is not a landwhale so getting railed by a chad.

Ooff, remember, foids don't have to be in shape, watch what they eat or even dress well or even dress feminine, they'll STILL get attention from dudes 3-4 tiers avove her looksmatch...it's really that Terrible out here
she is ready to settle down and probably betabuxxed by now

At least u ain't getting cucked :feelshmm:

Getting her guts rearranged by chad, obviously.