Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rolex is garbage

Monke

Monke

M.A.C.A.Q.U.E._.M.A.X.X.I.N.G
★★★
Rolex is garbage for people, who can't affort patek

1723329923401q

Patek is garbage for people, who can't affort Mille

Rolex tho had a higher profit margin then gold.

Monke, can you hook your brocels up, starting with me, a fancy expensive watch? :feelsaww:

I dont give a fuck what people wear, I know they overspend or maxxed out their credit card and is indeed poor trying to show off.

Club them to death, They are idiots.

Ngl I would buy a Submariner if I could afford it; the rest I don’t particularly care for

Most of us can't even afford it so don't care tbh kek

boring bland watches, jewish company and overblown, get a regular digital LCD watch

boring bland watches, jewish company and overblown, get a regular digital LCD watch
Silicon is prone to Frankel and Schottky defects when exposed to ionising radiation.

Ngl I would buy a Submariner if I could afford it; the rest I don’t particularly care for
I inherited a Rolex Submariner, but I can't wear it, because my subhuman wrists are too tiny.

I inherited a Rolex Submariner, but I can't wear it, because my subhuman wrists are too tiny.
Is it in good condition? What’s your wrist circumference?

Is it in good condition? What’s your wrist circumference?
The rolex is from the mid 80s, it has a few scratches but is in good condition. I never measured my wrist circumference.

I have a Micheal Kors that's pretty nice.

Silicon is prone to Frankel and Schottky defects when exposed to ionising radiation.
yeah, make a sundial and tell time that way then.

where I live expensive watches are the easiest way to get targeted by spics/niggers