Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Roku Express is legit as fuck for mindless free entertainment/movies/TV (especially horror/sci-fi/action)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I like Horror, Sci-Fi, and Action above all else. Typical TV usually has little to none of any of this on it. It's all retarded cuck shows like Modern Family and reality TV like Jersey Shore. Brb paying $80 a month for 150 channels of shit I don't want to see.

I bought a subscription to shudder.com once to try to escape this, and it was okay but most importantly - they sent me a free Roku Express with my subscription. I just hooked it up and holy shit it's like it's made for me. There are hundreds of free channels on this thing showing new and old movies on demand or streaming. Loads of channels are pure horror/sci-fi.

It's only been one day since I hooked it up but pretty sure I'm gonna recut my cable. Already cancelled Shudder. Watched this Chadstralian movie "Bait 3D" (shark movie from 2012), and now I'm continuing the theme watching on a retro channel "Blood Beach" from 1980 which is absolutely hilarious even 5 minutes in.

Seriously, for a one time cost of $30 this is an insane deal. I can't believe I've been missing out on this thing. This even beats torrenting because there's zero effort in finding what to watch or downloading it etc. It's just there all the time with endless options. If you like LDARing with some shitty movies in the background this is the best you'll ever find.

Are those movies all on the Roku channel?

Roku express is legit. I use it myself. Its fucking brilliant

If you like LDARing with some shitty movies in the background this is the best you'll ever find.
I used to use jewtube for this but their shekel grabbing ways and cuckoldry lately have been melting my brain. I'll have to order a roku once my exams are through.

Is there anime?

Are those movies all on the Roku channel?

No. When you set it up you can add from all the channels they have most of which are primarily or fully free. For example, for movies/TV there are 850 channels or so. I added 33 or so from the first 150 I scrolled through and I've been playing with those.
I used to use jewtube for this but their shekel grabbing ways and cuckoldry lately have been melting my brain. I'll have to order a roku once my exams are through.

Is there anime?
You'd probably have to ask @NEETAndTidy I'm not an anime guy. I don't see a lot of anime but maybe it's in the kids/cartoon channels. I dunno.

Sounds interesting

Is there anime?

Just wanted to comment on this I've been primarily using the "Tubi" app/channel on Roku and I noticed it has >150 anime movies just on there alone. So yeah it seems like anime is just interspersed as a genre in the big channels.

Looks like you can actually get Tubi just through the net too - here's their anime:

https://tubitv.com/category/anime