Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roids users question

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Did usage of roids make you more aggressive or just more confident and less neurotic - the fact of having more testosterone in in your body

Did usage of roids make you more aggressive or just more confident and less neurotic - the fact of having more testosterone in in your body
Roids will get you gyno that will cost u expensive surgery
read all of that from verified gym article.
You will need regular doctor appoinment before using it.

keep coping soy faggot

I know it ain't that easy to just jump into it and start using it. I wanna know about the mental effects they does have on individual from this site while used properly.

it will simply make you feel good as fuck. i always recommend niggers here to try tren if they rich. you only gotta know where to get the real stuff. maybe check cuckmaxx site for more info.

if i was rich I'd inject right now.
yes it may make you agressive but you'll feel great

I know it ain't that easy to just jump into it and start using it. I wanna know about the mental effects they does have on individual from this site while used properly.
Ask doctor about it or ask the gym rats on how to use it
You need connection and many afvice before using those roids

keep coping soy faggot
Fuck you faggot i tried to give him proper advice before he use the wrong dosage that would fucked up his hormones level.

Fuck you faggot i tried to give him proper advice before he use the wrong dosage that would fucked up his hormones level.
theres something called PCT post cycle treatment that exist for that "gyno" u talk about

post physique now

it will simply make you feel good as fuck. i always recommend niggers here to try tren if they rich. you only gotta know where to get the real stuff. maybe check cuckmaxx site for more info.

if i was rich I'd inject right now.
yes it may make you agressive but you'll feel great
Tren is real fuckin tough on a body, since it is one of the strongest roid available. I'd rather go with upped doses of testosterone in the future. Nevertheless I need steady income first for months. Would be stupid to use roids and suddenly not having money and get problems due to that.

Visit this one too

Tren is real fuckin tough on a body, since it is one of the strongest roid available. I'd rather go with upped doses of testosterone in the future.

View: https://youtu.be/6v517EL91c4

Watch this video before you pump those T levels
Testosterone is highly estrogenic.
More estrogen converted from testosterone more chance that you will get gyno from it.

Is winstrol used as injection 'causing still damage to liver?

Is winstrol used as injection 'causing still damage to liver?
All those drugs will damage your liver because of the chemical substances in it.
It depends on your genetic baseline.

View: https://youtu.be/6v517EL91c4

Watch this video before you pump those T levels
Testosterone is highly estrogenic.
More estrogen converted from testosterone more chance that you will get gyno from it.

What about TRT then? Don't they use esters of testosterone? Do they give you something to block aromatizing of test?

All those drugs will damage your liver because of the chemical substances in it.
It depends on your genetic baseline.
I heard once about some strong medicament against destroying your liver that is not available without prescription. Do you know what that could have been?

Worst fuckin shit in my training carrer is that I got tweaked sacrum and tail bone so probably entire pelvis. Due to that even though I lifted heavy weights (150 kg 7x5 in DL) my left erector spinal group of muscles are larger than right. Now I will have to do when I join the gym again excercises on roman chair with heavy weights sequentially to get them evened out or close to evening out. Fuckin piece of shit life. The same goes for left lat - smaller than right cause right lat was compensating right erector spinal

Worst fuckin shit in my training carrer is that I got tweaked sacrum and tail bone so probably entire pelvis. Due to that even though I lifted heavy weights (150 kg 7x5 in DL) my left erector spinal group of muscles are larger than right. Now I will have to do when I join the gym again excercises on roman chair with heavy weights sequentially to get them evened out or close to evening out. Fuckin piece of shit life. The same goes for left lat - smaller than right cause right lat was compensating right erector spinal
Read every word and noted to be more carefull for me

If you are prone to male pattern baldness, i would advise against any roids that is similar to DHT.
Else you may accelerate the baldness.

If you are prone to male pattern baldness, i would advise against any roids that is similar to DHT.
Else you may accelerate the baldness.
I'm over 20 and no signs of baldness so it shouldn't be a problem

I'm over 20 and no signs of baldness so it shouldn't be a problem
If you take an aromatase inhibitor with the steroids to stop conversion to E, you will lose hair. :feelsjuice:
Whatever you do, don't take letrozol. It's the most powerful AI and can reduce endogeneous E by 90%.

Pick a milder one.

If you take an aromatase inhibitor with the steroids to stop conversion to E, you will lose hair. :feelsjuice:
Whatever you do, don't take letrozol. It's the most powerful AI and can reduce endogeneous E by 90%.

Pick a milder one.
Do all steroids fuck with liver?

Do all steroids fuck with liver?
Never took steroids :feelsjuice:
I am knowledgeable on hairloss, as I am selfmedicating to stop the baldness.

If you take steroids, you need a good PCT as endogeneous production will be stopped and you need to jumpstart it again.
Folks use clomid and HCG for post cycling.