Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Roidmaxxing

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Is roidmaxxing an effective way to ascend? How much do you need to take and how do you prevent your balls from permanently shrivelling up?

Just lose ypur hair and own it bro. It is bad cope tbh.

If you have good genes , Probably idk

Redpill cope. Face + Height > "muh physique" "muh strength". You could be an elite level powerlifter (untested or tested), or if youre a bodybuildingfaggot, you could be elite in that (hypothetically though. I'm unsure about youre strength and size genetics). but if youre an ugly manlet, its still over.

Your dick shrinks though.

I don't know much about how to mitigate the harmful effects of injecting testosterone. I think there are some drugs you can take to stop gyno/ball shriveling.

Also what problems are you trying to solve when taking testosterone. Are you a framecel? Then it would probably help drastically.

Also, unless you are atleast a 4/10 already, don't think testosterone alone is going to ascend you.

Only homosexual men and 43 year old hags like muscle.

You're all my bitches haha

I don't know much about how to mitigate the harmful effects of injecting testosterone. I think there are some drugs you can take to stop gyno/ball shriveling.

Also what problems are you trying to solve when taking testosterone. Are you a framecel? Then it would probably help drastically.

Also, unless you are atleast a 4/10 already, don't think testosterone alone is going to ascend you.
Severe framecel. I am too old so I know my bones aren't going to grow but I am hoping the test might make me grow more facial hair and will make me leaner, as I easily store fat. Also due to my small frame, it is impossible for me to put on any muscle.

I have been playing with the idea of steroids for a while but the risk of balls shrinking and becoming infertile has stopped me from trying.

Only reason to get on steroids is if you want to become some sort of super-soldier when you inevitably go ER. Would be cool to just pick people up off their feet with one hand and rip their heads off or some shit.

Is roidmaxxing an effective way to ascend? How much do you need to take and how do you prevent your balls from permanently shrivelling up?
Unpopular opinion but I will keep saying it, yes I have seen this first hand how friends has gone from incel to slayer (dozens of slays) granted they had at least average looking face so average face + 10/10 body and it will drag your SMV up a whole lot
Just lose ypur hair and own it bro. It is bad cope tbh.
Your dick shrinks though.
So many ignorant posts by people who know nothing about steroids, typical sheep behavior hating on drugs you know nothing about just because the government tells you they are bad.

Last edited:
Severe framecel. I am too old so I know my bones aren't going to grow but I am hoping the test might make me grow more facial hair and will make me leaner, as I easily store fat. Also due to my small frame, it is impossible for me to put on any muscle.

I have been playing with the idea of steroids for a while but the risk of balls shrinking and becoming infertile has stopped me from trying.
How old are you? The clavicles (shoulder bones) fuse at around age 25, although you won't see much growth after 18 even with steroids.

There are other things that involve surgery if you have the money and are willing. Deltoid implants, fat grafting where they can take the fat from the rest of the body and graft it onto the upper body. Also on the more extreme side there is clavicular legthening osteomy, which is like leg-lengthening but for your clavicles. I think Dr Barry Epply does it in the California area.

There are alot of other things you can do for facial hair. I'd look into minodoxil if that helps but again it's not an area I've looked into.

Last edited:
Fuck that. I don't know why anyone would want to look like that.

I have the frame of a skeleton but I'd rather look the way I do than be a roidfreak.

dick shrinks too
also not worth it unless you have really good frame and at least a 6/10 face or better

What you can achieve naturally is more than enough if you're not in the bottom 10% of bodybuilding genetics. Unless you're specifically after girls with a muscle fetish, in which case, you need to be in the top 10% with steroids.

So no, roidmaxxing is cope. If you don't have the right face or height, it's over.

Roidmaxxing is cope and also dangerous. It won't work

Fuck steroids. Start a training regimen and change your lifestyle.

Things can go wrong with PEDs so you'll need a little bit of luck on your side. As an incel, your relationship with Lady Luck is non-existant, so just forget about it.

Zyzzmaxxing should be fine, it is better to have god tier body than nothing.