Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roidlets

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
So today I was riding the bus, when I see an absolutely huge roid monster on one of the seats. He looks intimidating as fuck,has the biggest arms I've ever seen and I'm afraid not to stare at him for too long. Then when the doors are about to open he stands up and holy he's like 5'6 at most and wearing manlet shoes, looking rediculous.The moment these two foids saw him in his full size they gave him this "lol that's pathetic" little grin and looked at each other afterwhich they ignored him and kept minding their business.

Moral of the story:
If you're a manlet, know that the bigger your muscles, the more people will think you're overcompensating.

Even when they are tall they generally dont know how to fight and gass out quickly.

At that size the only thing that can save him is a good face and money/status ofc

They'll never learn.

Please let roidcels cope in peace. I believe they are subconciously hoping their hearts blow out from the drug abuse, ending the cope once and for all.

yeah i've learned the hard way