Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ROFL!! Husband, 400 million, HID it in Switzerland. USA judge awards Stacey 50 million, but ....."I only have 2 million left"

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★★
Hartford Connecticut. Damn ! This guy had a pre nup, for two million.

Wife divorces him, judge breaks contract. Awards her 50 million.

Suddenly he says ''i lost it gambling in Monte Carlo".

Judge threatens to imprison him, but there's no record of him having any cash stashed in banks.

She's fucked!!!

And get this,the offered 2 million, she declined, and she only got 41,000 dollars.

Then he relocated to Lucerne and got rich buying silver.

But all the cash is in a swiss bank account.

Women are evil parasitic scum. NEVER marry. NEVER server these succubi! NEVER bow down to them.

Women are evil parasitic scum. NEVER marry. NEVER server these succubi! NEVER bow down to them.
This is an actual swiss deposit box.
Images 4

The swiss historically refused to give the USA grubmint private info.

If you get rich, put the gold here.

THEN marry.

THEN marry.
Its still too risky. One false accusation about rape will drag me down into the cauldrons of court battle hell. Plus marriage no longer guarantees sex for men, but it does guarantee her getting free food, clothing, comfortable living, etc.

THEN marry.
0 reason to for us in this day and age

the sole purpose for marriage today, is because betabuxx timmy is terrified becky will leave him. he thinks marriage will maybe reduce the chance of her dipping by 10%

Its still too risky. One false accusation about rape will drag me down into the cauldrons of court battle hell. Plus marriage no longer guarantees sex for men, but it does guarantee her getting free food, clothing, comfortable living, etc.
Nah, your pre nup says you run Vidya cam 24.7.

Attachments

• download (2).webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 1
Exactly dude. I have a decent muscle car and a cabin, and I would under no circumstances even consider marriage, even if I got a gf and she seemed nice. The cucked court systems favor women too much

Good. She doesnt even deserve 41,000, the stupid fucking whore. I hate how contracts, all of a sudden, do not matter, when a marriage ends and the foid wants more than what she AGREED to, in the prenup.

Could've gotten $2m and lived comfortably, even though she doesnt deserve that, but she couldnt even be grateful for $2m. Foids in a nutshell. Nobody needs $50m.

Here she is, a strong independent female

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6