Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roestie cries rape for offering sex to Chad when she was 13

lol this is whats considered rape now

>affected my social life
>still has a boyfriend
TUTORIAL MODE

Lol how tf is that rape?

lol this is whats considered rape now

Yep. If any foid regrets having sex with anyone including chad, and reports it to the authorities then get ready to be thrown in the gulag.

"I kept offering him sex, even after he said no"

:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Lmao too good to be true I bet this is actually a covert incel trying to ruin roasties name (which it already is)
:feelshmm::feelshmm:

This is fucking gold fam
84D50754 267A 4DCB 84D3 9A4C8832AF62

Ok so let’s get this straight. she lied about her age, she commenced sexual contact, and now she has the audacity to say she was raped? What the hell is wrong with women if this is what they consider rape now?

Ok so let’s get this straight. she lied about her age, she commenced sexual contact, and now she has the audacity to say she was raped? What the hell is wrong with women if this is what they consider rape now?
Women turn depression and anxiety into a meme. They are doing it to rape too.

the real blackpill is always in the comments

Lol how tf is that rape?
Because he was "inexperienced" and didn't tell her he had a gf. It has nothing to do with the age, even old bitches would consider it rape.
I recently told my boyfriend about it and he told me that I was raped because the guy was 17 and I was 13.
Lol. what kind of dumb bitch needs someone else to tell her she was raped? Anyone here would kill to fuck a 17 year old when they were 13, that bitch is just in need of attention and orbiting cucks, so she put up that story.

"my life sucks because chad didnt dumped stacy and took me"

If he would have taken her she would most likely already made a post about how great it was that she met him at this young age and that theyre married right now. Rape accusations are a revenge weapon in our western societies

Proof that societal perceptions of “muh age of consent” make her feel that way.

She pursued him, lied about her age, kept asking him if he wanted sex and even when he was hesitant kept insisting she wanted it.

But now she regrets it. RAPE.
She did all that, plus
> claims to be going to college
> has a boyfriend
> was called attractive by the guy that she insisted on fucking
But still claims that she has a shitty social life and blames this guy who she begged for sex.

PHEW... I looked at the replies thinking there would be cucks in her side but thankfully there was none of that, that restored a little bit if my faith in reddit.

Last edited:
the definition of rape changes every day

In the age of metoo it is now alright to regret sex years afterwards and claim it's rape.

Sounds like some neckbeard Larping