Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rodents ruined my car while I was out of the country

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Khantributions are mandatory
I was gone on vacation for like 2 weeks and got back a week ago. The day after I got back I got in my car and started it and something sounded VERY wrong. The engine wasn't firing correctly or something. So I took it to the shop. Then like half a week later (yesterday) the mechanics finally looked at it after it sat in their fucking car parking lot for days, and they said some shit I don't even believe. They told me that a mouse or rat or squirrel crawled into my car from below and CHEWED OUT A TON OF WIRES. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES OF THIS?!?!? And keep in mind there were like at least like 4 cars parked there at my family's house while we were on vacation, and out of all them, ONLY MY CAR WAS CHEWED OUT AND FUCKED UP BY THE RODENTS?!?!?

This is fucking bullshit man. And now this going to cost over $1100 USD to fix it, and probably more, and I won't even get my car back until next week at the earliest. Kill me NOW. PLEASE SOMEBODY PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY ALREADY!!!

Brutal af. Same thing almost happened to my ATV. I was opening the battery box because the battery was weak, and there was a full on mouse nest in there right by the important wires. I got it out before they did any damage luckily.

Brutal af. Same thing almost happened to my ATV. I was opening the battery box because the battery was weak, and there was a full on mouse nest in there right by the important wires. I got it out before they did any damage luckily.
Disgusting rodents. What is weird is that besides squirrels, I've NEVER EVER even seen rats or mice in or near the house or the barn or the shed or the yard or anywhere on my parent's property (where I live). And now suddenly they decide to show up and sabotage my means of transportation? Fucking stupid.

Disgusting rodents. What is weird is that besides squirrels, I've NEVER EVER even seen rats or mice in or near the house or the barn or the shed or the yard or anywhere on my parent's property (where I live). And now suddenly they decide to show up and sabotage my means of transportation? Fucking stupid.
I know. They also destroyed the ductwork under our cabin. Now, the back room has no heat because they lines are chewed, and I had to block the vents on the furnace that lead back there. No point in crawling under that crawl space and fixing it when they will only do it again. Porcupines also started eating the structural corner support of the cabin, so I had to screw a dozen screws into the boards to stop them from chewing it. I mean come on, there are thousands of trees around, and you decide to chew my fucking cabin? Fuck you rodents

Rats enjoyed the food grade "ecology frenly" soy coating that comes standard on new vehicles these days.

they eat the gdmf wires because they are biodegradable corn&soy insulated!

my vehicle is new too! so I wonder how safe my wires are!);;; 10 years?

luckily we have plenty cats! yea!

spray some rodent proof stuff on it or rewrap in with sturdy stuff!!!

(or get something pre 2012 wires...);
7m video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0N8cIB2i4

Spread the word!

I know. They also destroyed the ductwork under our cabin. Now, the back room has no heat because they lines are chewed, and I had to block the vents on the furnace that lead back there. No point in crawling under that crawl space and fixing it when they will only do it again. Porcupines also started eating the structural corner support of the cabin, so I had to screw a dozen screws into the boards to stop them from chewing it. I mean come on, there are thousands of trees around, and you decide to chew my fucking cabin? Fuck you rodents
Get cats!

Advertise wanting vicious mean violence cats that no one else wants! So they can survive outside...

I feed mine cheap dogfood. They can supplement it with rats

Rats enjoyed the food grade "ecology frenly" soy coating that comes standard on new vehicles these days.

they eat the gdmf wires because they are biodegradable corn&soy insulated!

my vehicle is new too! so I wonder how safe my wires are!);;; 10 years?

luckily we have plenty cats! yea!

spray some rodent proof stuff on it or rewrap in with sturdy stuff!!!

(or get something pre 2012 wires...);
7m video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK0N8cIB2i4

Spread the word!

I will watch the vid later. Luckily, all my riding mowers are 2009 or older, and my tractor is a 1948, but many of our other vehicles are newer. I usually put our rat poison and mothballs as a deterrant

Get cats!

Advertise wanting vicious mean violence cats that no one else wants! So they can survive outside...

I feed mine cheap dogfood. They can supplement it with rats
That's a good idea. Could probably go to the local animal shelter and get some easy enough, but my mother wouldn't let them outside because she's too soft on animals

According to the Vietnamese, they seem to come in waves. Depending on the easy food growth environment.

They taste bland

That's a good idea. Could probably go to the local animal shelter and get some easy enough, but my mother wouldn't let them outside because she's too soft on animals
They have fur coats and the thickness changes with the seasons.

They can't do a proper job indoors.

What car do you have?

Brutal, do you live near woods or sewers ?

They have fur coats and the thickness changes with the seasons.
Based. My mother is still to soft when it comes to that stuff. She has a vicious beagle dog that is horrible to other dogs and people, yet she lets it sleep in her bed! It even pisses on her bed when it thunders, yet she allows it in there. Crazy

Based. My mother is still to soft when it comes to that stuff. She has a vicious beagle dog that is horrible to other dogs and people, yet she lets it sleep in her bed! It even pisses on her bed when it thunders, yet she allows it in there. Crazy
I hate cowardly fear dogs. Useless...

There only job is to bark at everyone and everything entering the yard... And to protect the cats.

Playing with cat shit and piss is disgusting.

I hate cowardly fear dogs. Useless...

There only job is to bark at everyone and everything entering the yard... And to protect the cats.
He’s both mean and a coward, which I hate. He barks at every dog he sees on walks, so I had to discontinue walking him since he won’t behave. Then he shakes like a leaf in fear every time it rains

Aha, a shiteater... Disgusting
Yeah, it’s nasty. I also can’t let him loose in the yard either, or he goes to the compost pile and starts furiously devouring dirt. Absolutely ridiculous

Brutal dogpill
Can’t escape the dogpill. Her and me often get in heated arguements when I criticize the dog’s bad behavior. She simps for the mean dog and takes it’s side over me

Yeah, it’s nasty. I also can’t let him loose in the yard either, or he goes to the compost pile and starts furiously devouring dirt. Absolutely ridiculous
They use dirt as a easy sores of gut bacteria. My old doge has started eating dirt too.but it's "clean" dirt...

Also eats grass.

They use dirt as a easy sores of gut bacteria. My old doge has started eating dirt too.but it's "clean" dirt...

Also eats grass.
Interesting

Interesting
My neighbors doge comes over to eat my comphrey leaves too! So I put a fence around most of it...

(It has a type of growth hormone in it, it heals stuff super fast.)

Death Trap GIF

Looks like the Jews are uppity again

My neighbors doge comes over to eat my comphrey leaves too! So I put a fence around most of it...

(It has a type of growth hormone in it, it heals stuff super fast.)
That’s cool to know that. What is comphrey though?

Symphytum officinal
(Latin for, "good for everything")

A type of herb that is also called boneknit...

It's like Mullen except better tasting and more useful. It has 15+% protein. Good as supplemental animal feed too.

Has allantion in it.

Symphytum officinal
(Latin for, "good for everything")

A type of herb that is also called boneknit...

It's like Mullen except better tasting and more useful. It has 15+% protein. Good as supplemental animal feed too.

Has allantion in it.
That’s good to know. Thanks

You should get some. It grows everywhere.

I have the Russian kind ("non invasive" sterile seed) and the (original) English kind. ("Invasive" by seed)

You should get some. It grows everywhere.

I have the Russian kind ("non invasive" sterile seed) and the (original) English kind. ("Invasive" by seed)
Alright, I’ll consider it next spring. Too cold here to plant anything now