Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rocky is an overlooked doomer type movie

HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

★★★★★
A retarded poorfag who can't speak properly and has a bad eye area and brain damage from boxxing.

His frame and gymmaxxed body propel him to high tier normie tier with a chad body, otherwise he would be driving a taxi

He works shitty low paying jobs, clearly has no friends and lives in a run down dirty apartment where he talks to his pet fish

Cinema Romantico: Friday's Old Fashioned: Rocky (1976)

The whole film has a gritty and raw feel to it, and he even loses the grand fight and initially turns down the offer to fight the world champion boxer due to having no confidence, hope or fucks to give about it

Many nice scenes that look like that a doomer would experience

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_XFewCZ_jQ

Rocky even gets called a creep by a jb bitch and he spends much time hitting on the 30 year old pet store worker.

This is as much of an incel movie as taxi driver is

@Stupid Clown

Not to mention the shit he gets from his boxing coach, Mickey

He even beats an aryan gigamogger in the forth movie despite being a manlet

A very good point of view. I had never thought of seeing that movie that way.

I liked the rocky moves as a kid, but they were bluepilled in a lot of ways.

The middle aged manlet beats the much younger, bigger, stronger taller guy that looks like a gigachad who was made in a lab played a Swedish chad but is supposed to be Russian because they were hollywood's go-to "foreign bad guys" during the time period due to the cold war. Also if you know anything about boxing, the fight scenes are so absurd it will ruin your immerssion.

Not saying they were bad movies, I remember enjoying them as a kid, but they leaned way too heavily tired "triumphant underdog that overcomes the odds" trope to stand up to a critical blackpill lens.

I liked the rocky moves as a kid, but they were bluepilled in a lot of ways.

The middle aged manlet beats the much younger, bigger, stronger taller guy that looks like a gigachad who was made in a lab played a Swedish chad but is supposed to be Russian because they were hollywood's go-to "foreign bad guys" during the time period due to the cold war. Also if you know anything about boxing, the fight scenes are so absurd it will ruin your immerssion.

Not saying they were bad movies, I remember enjoying them as a kid, but they leaned way too heavily tired "triumphant underdog that overcomes the odds" trope to stand up to a critical blackpill lens.
Hence why I am referring to this 1st movie in particular

It's not overlooked every motivation video or poster is a rocky movie one. And he finds a girlfriend easy as piss so it's bluepilled to fuck. And she loves him even though he's poor and retarded. Just because he has good body genetics. It's chad worship movie really.

It's not overlooked every motivation video or poster is a rocky movie one. And he finds a girlfriend easy as piss so it's bluepilled to fuck. And she loves him even though he's poor and retarded. Just because he has good body genetics. It's chad worship movie really.
Did you even watch the 1st movie?

One of many 80s borderline faggot Chad worship flick

Just put it on download, nEveR seen it so lets see what. its like

Hey curryboy whyd u see the same movie 5 times?!
I used to feel motivation from it because I believe this dumb bluepill shit before but now I know Sylvester Stallone was just another Jew who got a movie franchise from his Jew bosses and they made him famous and he was never really an underdog in real life or in the movie.

I used to feel motivation from it because I believe this dumb bluepill shit before but now I know Sylvester Stallone was just another Jew who got a movie franchise from his Jew bosses and they made him famous and he was never really an underdog in real life or in the movie.
Brutal im still gonna watch it to get some motivation fuel though i have never seen it before anyways are u high on weed rn

So ur sober?
Yes because it is 3am and I am angry and I don't like to smoke weed anymore because then I have to go meet the fucking nigger drug dealer to get more after a few days and spend money that i don't have

And I don't even like to smoke anymore it's shit and everything is pretty shit in general so there is no reason to light any joint up for fun

He loses in the movie and everyone hates him

Why are you retarded and he isn't a chad
Damn bro you must be kind of dumb he got the girlfriend in about 3 seconds flat it doesn't matter whether he won or lost the match he is a chad and the whore he met doesn't exist in today's world because she would have been ran through by 200 niggers in modern times and he wouldn't have wanted her

Yes because it is 3am and I am angry and I don't like to smoke weed anymore because then I have to go meet the fucking nigger drug dealer to get more after a few days and spend money that i don't have

And I don't even like to smoke anymore it's shit and everything is pretty shit in general so there is no reason to light any joint up for fun
Do some other drugs how the fuck have u been smoking weed all this time without getting bored of it i got bored in an year tops

the whore he met doesn't exist in today's world because she would have been ran through by 200 niggers in modern times and he wouldn't have wanted her
Exactly it was easier to ascend in the 70s and she basically got raped by rocky before getting attached to him knowing he was going to fight a world champion aka status maxxed

A retarded poorfag who can't speak properly and has a bad eye area and brain damage from boxxing.

His frame and gymmaxxed body propel him to high tier normie tier with a chad body, otherwise he would be driving a taxi

View attachment 1250218

He works shitty low paying jobs, clearly has no friends and lives in a run down dirty apartment where he talks to his pet fish

Cinema Romantico: Friday's Old Fashioned: Rocky (1976)'s Old Fashioned: Rocky (1976)

The whole film has a gritty and raw feel to it, and he even loses the grand fight and initially turns down the offer to fight the world champion boxer due to having no confidence, hope or fucks to give about it

Many nice scenes that look like that a doomer would experience

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_XFewCZ_jQ

Rocky even gets called a creep by a jb bitch and he spends much time hitting on the 30 year old pet store worker.

this is the "character development" the rich want every poor sub5 to go through