Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rocky Fielding brutally hieghtmogs Canelo Alvarez

DSavageDPheonix

DSavageDPheonix

Banned
-
E8EB62FD 8816 411F B3B7 3B3C31B7B6AB
293FF2C0 2685 4B9B 8CD5 3F662355ACD4
84698B39 4CDE 405C 96F4 66E48E165686
F80C379A 76FF 4BBD BC42 D5381BC6C9A6
A31B5661 D10F 4B47 AE69 1BBB52D7BB7F

Canelo will defeat him anyway!
I live in Germany and it is just 4 o'clock here. I stay awake to watch this fight :lul::lul:

Odds would be in favor of Canelo but at face value it looks like a ridiculously unfair matchup

It's gonna be lifefuel seeing Canelo knock out the britbum. 5'7" man knocking out a 6'1" man, manlets will cheer across the world.

bro i have sky for football so yeah
Here in Germany you can watch on sky only the Bundesliga and the Champions League as far as I know. At DAZN, there are all European top leagues. As I find the Premier League better and I am an Arsenal fan, DAZN is better for me.

Canelo reminds me of that Syrian WWE wrestler both gingers and dont look like their from the countries they are from

you know nothing abot the real brutal heightmog

Wont matter when alvarez beats him

Canelo face mogs him though.
Look at the narrow eye area with wide face and zygos.

If Canelo wins it will be one of the many evidence of face being indicator of fighting potential.

5' 8" VS 6' 1". Huge difference.

I will watch too.

Wow Canelo destroyed Rocky
Yeah, but the REAL champion at 168 lbs, Callum Smith, did it in one round.
This fight was really just a legacy cheat. Fight a tall guy, have everyone focus on the fact that you're 5'7" and he's 6'1" to make it seem competitive, and then blow the lanklet out because even he knows he doesn't stand a fucking chance.

Canelo-Smith would've been a fight actually worthy of being called a title fight.

Yeah, but the REAL champion at 168 lbs, Callum Smith, did it in one round.
This fight was really just a legacy cheat. Fight a tall guy, have everyone focus on the fact that you're 5'7" and he's 6'1" to make it seem competitive, and then blow the lanklet out because even he knows he doesn't stand a fucking chance.

Canelo-Smith would've been a fight actually worthy of being called a title fight.

Yeah this was clearly a cherry pick on Canelos part. Only casuals will find this impressive.

And he got dealt with like a typical overconfident Tallfag.

5’11 vs. 6 feet

Canelo beat the fuck out of him. Should've put money on him tbh.

As I said boyos it's all written in a mans face.

Canelo is norwooding too, lookswise things aren't looking good for him.
Rocky is a bum though, Canelo fucking stomped him

Yes, that would be a great fight but Canelo will probably return to the middleweight division anyway. There are potentially very interesting fights, such as against Saunders, Jacobs or Charlo.