Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rock Lee made me cry

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
naruto is a show that doesnt want to pass the message that hard work beats talent, if it wanted, then rock lee would've won against gaara, but that was not the case

rock lee couldnt do ninjutsu or genjutsu, and worked his taijutsu which is the only thing he has. in his own words "i want to prove to the whole world i can be a splendid ninja as well!" and even tho he is a secondary character, hes my favorite

his philosophy even tho appliable to the real world cant penetrate the blackpill. there is simply no hope if you're sub5 no matter how much you self-improve in 99% of the cases, and im not gonna gamble in the 1% chance that i can get a gf or some shit

work hard for the sake of working hard, they say, but that doesnt make any sense. when youre working hard, not getting what you want is failure no matter what mental gymnastics you try to apply, and if you worked hard and couldnt get what you wanted, it was all in vain.

even tho a lot of rock lee's philosophy is bullshit, i still cried watching him working his ass off to fulfill his dream.

naruto is ultra normie show, but 1st part was good and honestly more infuriating was for me neji speech and how series was hypocritical latter in post time skip

naruto is ultra normie show, but 1st part was good and honestly more infuriating was for me neji speech and how series was hypocritical latter in post time skip
neji is a fucking asshole tbh, just your typical chad who won the genetic lottery

Might Guy is the best character in the show, shame he had to teach Neji

Lee was my favorite character in childhood. Related to him so much. They should've done more with him. Infact he should've been the one to release 8th gate and beat up madara.

neji is a fucking asshole tbh, just your typical chad who won the genetic lottery
? neji literally said that genetic gifted individuals can only anchieve their dreams and that he is destined to die. And guess what ? He is nothing to EOS nardo and sasuke and he literally died for hinata and nardo ship. While naruto was 'underdog' in 1st part only to be literal reincarnation of demigod and have genetic gifted daddy, mommy and strongest tailed beast

my favourite naruto episode was the one where Rock Lee and Guy were on the roof talking abou Lee’s surgery.

Very emotional stuff

naruto was weakest link of big 3 tbh

I haven't watched that show in like 15 years, I forgot how blackpilled it was at first

this is a shitty takeaway, it's not that you have no hope of ascending past 5/10, it's that even after you do ascend you will never be able to beat natural chads or people who are genetically superior from the womb.

i'm not buying that most users here are sub 4/10, and a 4/10 can for sure get to somewhere decent.

I already know from your post you haven't done shit to improve your life.

Cope. He was based. He not only lost the genetic lottery but also his life.

Naruto is the most retarded anime

[UWSL]> much hard work beats everything[/UWSL]

*Rock Lee works hardest gets rejected by Sakura and is a bug eyed side character*

Chadsuke is literally reincarnation of a God and gets all the girls. Like dude, these guys have their own super powers and they can control elements and jinchurikis it's absurd meanwhile Rock Lee is on his own with just his martial arts.:feelskek: This doesn't even make any sense. The difference in power levels is so comical. This is what hard work gets you as an incel.

"Just kick a 2000kg rock bro" "just fight 100ft 8 tailed beast with your fists bro"

Daily Reminder: Rock Lee is the ultimate incel. No matter how hard he tries to maxx he's not gonna make it to the level of chads like Sasuke and Naruto it is similar to an incel who will never come close to a natural chad despite hardcore looksmaxxings.

Rock Lee had to resort to being a mere comedic relief to get attention from normies which is analogous to an incel jestermaxxing to get attention from females.

rock lee has one of the most blackpilling plots in anime history

in the end of the day self improvement get you no where, the genetic blessed ones (naruto) are the ones who win in life

rock lee has one of the most blackpilling plots in anime history

in the end of the day self improvement get you no where, the genetic blessed ones (naruto) are the ones who win in life
naruto won in terms of uzumaki blood strong chakra otherwise he didn't inherit the 9 tails it was transfered to him
lee could have easily trashed his ass in 8 gates without 9 tails backin nar's ass

This

I don't know what the hell series you watched but neji was normie tier and on top of that he was born to a "lower caste" that gets a curse seal on their forehead that basically makes them the slave of the "main branch" family who can activate the seal and hurt them whenever they want

How the fuck is that winning the "genetic lottery"?

Being born into a lower class destined for servitude is not "winning"

This

I don't know what the hell series you watched but neji was normie tier and on top of that he was born to a "lower caste" that gets a curse seal on their forehead that basically makes them the slave of the "main branch" family who can activate the seal and hurt them whenever they want

How the fuck is that winning the "genetic lottery"?

Being born into a lower class destined for servitude is not "winning"
True but he was also born a prodigy and was a genius, so other stuff made up for it tbhtbh.

Also pt.1 garra was giga based. He was literally ER on steroids, murdering anyone who looked at him the wrong way. And he became the fucking kazekage 3 years later :lul::lul::lul::lul: Based ERcel

Rock Lee is the main character. Also Obito was dope. Overall very mediocre show/manga. Good world but weak execution.

No idea what the normie author wanted to show with Naruto Uzumaki. Hard work? Dreams? Power of friendship? This guy had infinite mana ffs

These men talking about their weird cartoons :feelsseriously:

felt bad for lee, naruto got a random fox sealed in him and sasuke had genes. even with hard work, he couldnt be as strong as them
also brutal reincarnation pill. gigachads get reborn as gigachads. inkwellers forever inkwellers
These men talking about their weird cartoons :feelsseriously:
fakecel detected

Last edited:

It was retarded the whole premise of the show was that Naruto will prove everyone wrong etc, etc.. But oh wait turns out its all fate anyway and none of that shit mattered since it was Destiny.... :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Rock Lee wasn't born with no sharingan nor jinchuriki, hell, he couldn't even use ninjutsu nor genjutsu. He reached that far by working 100 times as hard as everyone else, and in the end he still got shat on. Life lesson tbh

Rock Lee wasn't born with no sharingan nor jinchuriki, hell, he couldn't even use ninjutsu nor genjutsu. He reached that far by working 100 times as hard as everyone else, and in the end he still got shat on. Life lesson tbh
That's one of the reasons I like orochimaru

He experimented, even on himself, adding the genes of his betters to his body and making himself into an immortal super being, Kabuto then followed in his footsteps

Think of all the villains that died in naruto, orochimaru is still around and kicking

It was retarded the whole premise of the show was that Naruto will prove everyone wrong etc, etc.. But oh wait turns out its all fate anyway and none of that shit mattered since it was Destiny.... :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
all is destiny tbh. all is predetermined. author was based tbh
That's one of the reasons I like orochimaru

He experimented, even on himself, adding the genes of his betters to his body and making himself into an immortal super being, Kabuto then followed in his footsteps

Think of all the villains that died in naruto, orochimaru is still around and kicking
too unfortunate impossible to do that here. no chimera maxxing irl

Bleach, only because they didn’t know how to end it properly.
one piece>bleach>naruto
bleach peak>one piece peak>naruto peak
for world one piece wins and worldbuilding and bleach wins for peak ( ss, arrancar arc and powers and unironically some great characters in terms of shoune ( mayuri is based asf )) also aizen was one best shounen villiains
yes whole nagatp/pain afair was worst of all, but naruto is main protag so HE must be right and destiny stuff was final nail in coffin

Last edited:
aizen was one best shounen villiains
And he got whacked by a dbz style power up never mentioned before. Bleach really sucks with world building, all the main arcs effectively took place in ss and one town. SS arc was good though.

yes whole nagatp/pain afair was worst of all, but naruto is main protag so HE must be right and destiny stuff was final nail in coffin
worst part was that pain basically reverted everything done, made the whole invasion arc pointless.

worst part was that pain basically reverted everything done, made the whole invasion arc pointless.
yes, if kakashi died here it would be one best arcs ever...but even fucking building were restored, the whole arc was destroyed in one chapter

as for bleach i love tho it art style, many weebs don't care for it

Last edited:
Rock Lee was a waste of potential, he was badass in the original anime but in shitpooden they made him irrelevant :feelskek:

Worst part os salura called him an ugly monster and ran away to fuck the guy that tried to kill her multiple times
even narutos author knew of the female love for bad boys and their shitty decision making which ruins them for life

Worst part os salura called him an ugly monster and ran away to fuck the guy that tried to kill her multiple times
even narutos author knew of the female love for bad boys and their shitty decision making which ruins them for life
Brutal blackpill

Rock lee is the most realistic character is that series and is proof the genetics and talent exceeds hard work.

Rock Lee would have clapped everyone else. Rock Lee vs Gaara was the 2 strongest fighters who happend to fight each other