Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rochester mass shooting

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
I'm starting to feel less sympathic towards people who are victims of mass shootings because I know just how horrible and carless humans are fuck humanity. I understand why mass shootings are on the rise because people outside of your family don't care about you I can understand and empathize mass shooters. People don't care about my existence so I would love humans extinct one day. I'm tired of fucking people brushing off our existence only for them to not care about us fucking heartless and dumb people. As an incel people either don't care about you or they hate you

View: https://youtu.be/qZlQJcuq2KY?si=7EQRpvF-0_yHVMgv

Humanity sucks, 99% are garbage, Fuck em!

Humanity sucks, 99% are garbage, Fuck em!
Yep that's exactly why I understand mass shooters. Nicholas Cruz and Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold got thier revenge on humanity

the same ones that died aren't innocent, innocence is rare and many sold their innocence to shit on people like us

the same ones that died aren't innocent, innocence is rare and many sold their innocence to shit on people like us
For thier insensitive nature the assholes get what they deserve to become victims of mass shootings

For thier insensitive nature the assholes get what they deserve to become victims of mass shootings
they like to antagonize so it's pretty much deserved

why did he do it? whats the motive?

I hate that I won’t get to personally see humanity go extinct since I’ll already be long gone.

I hate that I won’t get to personally see humanity go extinct since I’ll already be long gone.
I agree, there's still alot of predictions about 2030 being an awful year for humanity

Don't wage slaves secretly desire to be shot by a bullet party animal

I'm going to play it safe and...

EXSPECT MORE!

What a age spread!

Last edited:
perfect reflection of society. you get what you fucking deserve! :society:

ITcucks already got to this thread before I could point it out

ITcucks already got to this thread before I could point it out
Lol, figures. I don’t condone mass shootings, but I can understand the motives behind it. Anyone who is bullied and ostracized everywhere they go is gonna hate the society that beats them down

look, this isn’t one of those interesting mass shooting by an isolated incel male with an interesting manifesto.
>Oakland county
This sounds more like a nigger on nigger shooting