Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Robloxcels, when you were a kid did you have a e-gf in those roleplaying games?

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Yes. I was playing that work at a pizza place game and this female manager invited me to her house and she said she loved me jfl.

I was like 9 at the time

Roblox wasn't a thing when i was a kid. I was busy murdering noobs at Warcraft 3.

No I was a loser even in Roblox

Yes and larped as Chad and had esex

NevER played that much to care, soY Gaems

no, never. instead, I distinctly remember a girl wanted to play house with me in this one game, asked for money, I obliged and just left. jfl...

later on I continued to grind in that game to the point where I would pay foids to do shit for me like make food for me that I couldn't since my cooking stat was too low.

roblox betabuxxing is real

I used to troll foids in roblox games by going to their houses and e-raping them

looking season 3 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

humping random toilets on roleplay games back then was funny.

yes, in Habbo. I remember when she argued with me because i was using a black clothe LMAO. This happened when i was 7-9 years old

Yea had built like a harem or some shit

Yes and we actually do together online and personal. Fun times I was like 4-6 years old.

Roblox wasn't a thing when i was a kid. I was busy murdering noobs at Warcraft 3.
when i was a kid, i didnt know how to play online games so we just enjoyed playing singleplayer versions of wc3 frozen throne chopping lumber and star wars empire at war rts or battlefront :feelsautistic:

in town of robloxia i had it made let me just leave it at that.

I was not playing roblox specifically but other social games back then.
Back then I was young and unable to hide my power level.
Tldr I got bullied even by the other loser kids

Yes. I was playing that work at a pizza place game and this female manager invited me to her house and she said she loved me jfl.

I was like 9 at the time
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

I HAD E SEX IN ONE OF THOSE MEEP CITY ORGY PARTIES

Roblox highschool

I used to play military roleplays and always wanted to make my own group based around it, but I never had the building and coding skill for it.

no, never. instead, I distinctly remember a girl wanted to play house with me in this one game, asked for money, I obliged and just left. jfl...

later on I continued to grind in that game to the point where I would pay foids to do shit for me like make food for me that I couldn't since my cooking stat was too low.

roblox betabuxxing is real
robbuxing

No. I grew up on singleplayer games.

I fucked all the ewhores on roblox. Such easy slays.