Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Robert De Niropilled

FailedVlad

FailedVlad

Greycel
Was trying to cope by watching some movies on Netflix, I decided on a Scorsese movie titled Cape Fear. Basically, Robert De Niro is a violent criminal who raped and beat a 16 yo girl. He gets 14 years in jail but once hes out he tried to make his lawyers life a living hell. This includes stuff such as killing his dog and the most blackpill part, seducing his 16 yo daughter. In this scene, he pretends to be her drama teacher and meets her at school. She calls him out on the fact that he is not the drama teacher but can't resist herself JFL. Even worse, the comment section has normie all over De Niro's dick calling him so hot and attractive, aaaaand the actress developed a crush on De Niro while filming with him. Can't even cope through movies without being reminded of the blackpill.

Last edited:
Psycho Chad>Any incel

Sounds like quite the blackpilled movie

Sounds like quite the blackpilled movie
it is blackpilled. The fact why his lawyer screwed him over is that he didn't reveal to anybody that the girl De Niro beat and raped originally was promiscuous (words used in the movie) which could have gotten his sentence reduced or even dropped in those days, that's why De Niro is harassing him. Imagine if that movie came out in 2020 JFL

Even though Christian bale plays a gigachad in American psycho I still love it since he end up brutally murdering the low IQ females

Was trying to cope by watching some movies on Netflix, I decided on a Scorsese movie titled Cape Fear. Basically, Robert De Niro is a violent criminal who raped and beat a 16 yo girl. He gets 14 years in jail but once hes out he tried to make his lawyers life a living hell. This includes stuff such as killing his dog and the most blackpill part, seducing his 16 yo daughter. In this scene, he pretends to be her drama teacher and meets her at school. She calls him out on the fact that he is not the drama teacher but can't resist herself JFL. Even worse, the comment section has normie all over De Niro's dick calling him so hot and attractive, aaaaand the actress developed a crush on De Niro while filming with him. Can't even cope through movies without being reminded of the blackpill.

Imagine posting a Suifuel thread that also instigates Bonerfuel..

Beyond Over

OK I just learned that this scene was completely improvised, that it was all De Niro's idea so that also means her reaction is genuine FUCK

Imagine how many hot tight full of hormones young prime jbs he fucked. It's brutal man. I wish I was that guy.

OK I just learned that this scene was completely improvised, that it was all De Niro's idea so that also means her reaction is genuine FUCK
I was going to cope by thinking that it was just fiction.
Jokers

You can't escape the black pill.

Today Bobby is just an angry old shill who rants at Trump with his mixed-race pollution family.

imagine how much prime black pussy DeNiro got in his heyday
niggers are fine with celebrities fucking their daughters. he probably fucked a mama and her nigger daughter at the same time