Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel robbed of my youth

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Fuck watching anime(Amagami ss plus and remake of our life anjme) is making me seethe again. My college and highschool lives were spent either reading textbooks/magazines/novels or staring at fucking screen. No parties, no sleep overs, nothing of note, nothing of significance. No dates, no memories, no character development, only constant during those years and through this life has been suffering.

I was just a pathetic scrawny midget nerd cuckold reading books and looking at screen. While others partied, had good food, dates and good family reunion. Unlike me suffering under poorfag parents and forced to study grind. It's so over.

Worst of all no matter how I think about it, there was absolutely nothing I could have done purely to my garbage DNA and shitty parents. It's beyond over.
E977D853 DA16 4893 A525 8D362C16A45C

Last edited:
Same but i was obese while doing it

Your life wasn’t wasted as there’s no such thing as a wasted life because even if we all were born Chads nothing we do would ever matter in the grand scheme of things anyway and after one hundred years everyone incel or Chad alike will be forgotten the only exceptions being massive pop star icons like Michael Jackson, Elvis and various other high level celebrities and so called world leaders.

And yeah even though our condition is fucked and largely removes choice and opportunities from us Clown World is wrong in its teaching and propagandizing that sex/debauchery/partying are the only reasons to live.

The chink movie the Last Samurai had it right when Katsumoto tells the Tom Cruise character…

“A perfect blossom is a rare gift, if one were to spend one’s life in search of the perfect blossom it would not be a wasted life”.

Last edited:
Fuck watching anime(Amagami ss plus and remake of our life anjme) is making me seethe again. My college and highschool lives were spent either reading textbooks/magazines/novels or staring at fucking screen. No parties, no sleep overs, nothing of note, nothing of significance. No dates, no memories, no character development, only constant during those years and through this life has been suffering.

I was just a pathetic scrawny midget nerd cuckold reading books and looking at screen. While others partied, had good food, dates and good family reunion. Unlike me suffering under poorfag parents and forced to study grind. It's so over.

Worst of all no matter how I think about it, there was absolutely nothing I could have done purely to my garbage DNA and shitty parents. It's beyond over.
View attachment 478340
This is why I don't understand incels who are all "I miss muh childhood", why the hell would you miss being a failure and miss being ignorant of how shitty your life is (your life is still shitty whether you are aware of it or not)

View attachment 478340
Its faking over bhai

I dont feel like ive ever been alive

I dont feel like i have any fond memories

This is why I don't understand incels who are all "I miss muh childhood", why the hell would you miss being a failure and miss being ignorant of how shitty your life is (your life is still shitty whether you are aware of it or not)
What can be considered a "decent" childhood is beyond overrated anyways.

This is why I don't understand incels who are all "I miss muh childhood", why the hell would you miss being a failure and miss being ignorant of how shitty your life is
i was able to have fun and have friends while i was still a child
my mind was still fresh so i was full of hope and easily stimulated
teenage and adulthood was full of bullshit

true I don't miss my childhood at all. it was spent being a poorfag who couldn't even afford a bottle of water at times. Extremely pathetic. Work is also far easier than school and college most days and less time consuming.

My childhood was boring as fuck tbh. Nothing notable really.
My college and highschool lives were spent either reading textbooks/magazines/novels or staring at fucking screen
I always loved it when I'd reach out to people, call them, set up times to hang out, and listen to their problems. All of this just lead to them ghosting me and never texting me back. I kinda laid down and realized I TRULY HAVE NO FRIENDS. I know if I was rich/good looking I'd be fucking girls/partying. I'm 18 and I've never been to a party or held a girls hand. jfl
I was just a pathetic scrawny midget nerd cuckold reading books and looking at screen.
What I'm doing right now. We're on the same boat floating down shit creek. Fuck my parents for bringing me into this world.

I dont feel like ive ever been alive

I dont feel like i have any fond memories
same, I have seen some beautiful views through out my life but in the end, having no one to enjoy it with makes the experience dull and mundane.
I originally planned on saving money to travel Maxx but the older I get, the more I feel it's futile to to travel as a single man anywere. I will only travel to complete my spiritual journey and not for fun. There is no real fun in traveling on your own. All hobbies are kind of shit too.
Its faking over bhai
We deserve a mushoko tensei isekai life.

same, I have seen some beautiful views through out my life but in the end, having no one to enjoy it with makes the experience dull and mundane.
I originally planned on saving money to travel Maxx but the older I get, the more I feel it's futile to to travel as a single man anywere. I will only travel to complete my spiritual journey and not for fun. There is no real fun in traveling on your own. All hobbies are kind of shit too.

We deserve a mushoko tensei isekai life.
A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone

I don't worship ER but he was right when he said that

View attachment 478340
brutal, As if you were telling my life story :cryfeels:. It's a pity that there are so many unlucky people who share the same miserable fate :feelsbadman:.
Your life wasn’t wasted as there’s no such thing as a wasted life because even if we all were born Chads nothing we do would ever matter in the grand scheme of things anyway and after one hundred years everyone incel or Chad alike will be forgotten the only exceptions being massive pop star icons like Michael Jackson, Elvis and various other high level celebrities and so called world leaders.

And yeah even though our condition is fucked and largely removes choice and opportunities from us Clown World is wrong in its teaching and propagandizing that sex/debauchery/partying are the only reasons to live.

The chink movie the Last Samurai had it right when Katsumoto tells the Tom Cruise character…

“A perfect blossom is a rare gift, if one were to spend one’s life in search of the perfect blossom it would not be a wasted life”.
cope.

agreed, the anime movie child hood is a meme; and very very few get that experience. All I remember in my childhood, is my mother having schizo episodes and shitty babtsitters. I have lived a cursed life since the start.

agreed, the anime movie child hood is a meme; and very very few get that experience. All I remember in my childhood, is my mother having schizo episodes and shitty babtsitters. I have lived a cursed life since the start.
I think some of us were truly doomed to live a bad life, we were handed a bad hand and that's it

Sure sometimes I wish i had been blackpilled as a kid, it would have made my life somewhat easier, could have avoided some pain and maybe taken advantage of some opportunities. But overall? Too many things were wrong with my genes and my upbringing (socially/economically) for me to have a decent life

It was all rigged from the start.

It's like the opposite of being born with a silver spoon in your mouth

You can start off well early, have everything a kid could need to the point where you're envied,and then just fall off the path as early as middle school when the heightmogging and foids chasing chadlites start happening :fuk:

Absolutely brutal on your mom part tbh, shit like that is always a handicap, especially being raised by sitters who gives no fucks about you.

A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone

I don't worship ER but he was right when he said that
The quote is very apt to describe the incel life. Nothing can be done to rectify this either. When the clock has ticked, it can't return to where it once was. I just hope if there is a next life, it compensates us all for the extreme agony we have endured.

You can start off well early, have everything a kid could need to the point where you're envied,and then just fall off the path as early as middle school when the heightmogging and foids chasing chadlites start happening :fuk:

Absolutely brutal on your mom part tbh, shit like that is always a handicap, especially being raised by sitters who gives no fucks about you.
Since your mom was mexican(race you are ashamed of), did she count as a sitter?

I know one guy who had a really good childhood and even early teenage years. He had some initial success with foids at the start of his teenage years.

Then you know what happened? He stopped growing, like completely. Everyone kept getting taller and his life got worse over time.

Went from high tier normie to basically incel/low tier normie just because of his height genes. Foids havent wanted anything to do with him ever since he became a manlet.

I know one guy who had a really good childhood and even early teenage years. He had some initial success with foids at the start of his teenage years.

Then you know what happened? He stopped growing, like completely. Everyone kept getting taller and his life got worse over time.

Honestly incels like him probably have it a little worse, since they know what that invigorating feeling is like and knowing that they'll never have it again in adulhood
Went from high tier normie to basically incel/low tier normie just because of his height genes. Foids havent wanted anything to do with him ever since he became a manlet.
I wouldn't blame him if he chose to rope tbh

i was able to have fun and have friends while i was still a child
my mind was still fresh so i was full of hope and easily stimulated
teenage and adulthood was full of bullshit

brutal, As if you were telling my life story :cryfeels:. It's a pity that there are so many unlucky people who share the same miserable fate :feelsbadman:.

cope.
Low IQ.

I was robbed of my adulthood.

i don't get what that has to do with this
most people would agree that being an adult is less enjoyable than being a kid with all the stress and responsibilities
and what does childhood have to do with future romantic success? either you're desirable or you're not
what made childhood better is that you were full of potential
a person's formative years are the most important ones

most people would agree that being an adult is less enjoyable than being a kid with all the stress and responsibilities
and what does childhood have to do with future romantic success? either you're desirable or you're not
And no one helped ya reach it ngl. Now our potential is committing suicide in public

I don't see how, I was very specific

With responsibility comes authority and privileges, most people say being an adult is less enjoyable because their adult life is shit, yeah no shit

Do you think adult stacey who makes 100K a month on OnlyFans and spends her time travelling the world and fucking Chads would want to go back to being her 13 year old self who can't experience orgasms and sexual pleasure daily?

You hate being an adult because the best part of being an adult is off limits to you, if you got the good along with the bad you'd think being an adult is superior

Being an adult with access to resources and sex is 100% superior to being a child not being able to experience that level of pleasure, comfort and freedom
Financial success has a lot to do with what makes a man desirable to women, looks comes first but if you want something "long term" you have to have resources

Here's the thing, had our parents been honest with us about the black pill and advised us to look into things like investing from young, most of us would be pretty well off financially or close to reaching that goal by now

Instead I'm in my 20's, starting from scratch trying to get to that point, and the only years I will have left to enjoy having sex are my 30's to my 40's, because at 50 everything goes to shit

That's exactly why being lied to and being kept ignorant is the ultimate sin that a parent commits, especially to a male child that can become an incel, we had the potential to have the finances to still have sex lives even as unattractive men, but that oppurtunity was stolen from us by parents who wanted to lie and sell us a disney fairy tale of "just be confident" and "work on your personality"

Once again, you are kind of proving my point here, if you are lied to in your formative years and kept ignorant of reality that definitely isn't a good thing

Remember, the majority of our lives are spent as adults not children, so lying to your children about life as an adult is a cardinal sin in my book because you are setting that child up for perpetual failure for the majority of their life

And no one helped ya reach it ngl. Now our potential is committing suicide in public
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly my point, I don't know why he could not get something so simple, he literally made my points for me and he did not realize it

Being kept ignorant of reality IS BY DEFINITION WHAT RUINS YOUR POTENTIAL FOR SUCCESS IN THE ADULT WORLD

Ignorance is not bliss, ignorance is ignorance

Thank fuck I didn't start screen time maxxing until I was in Uni. Atleast now I can look back on my hs days with some fondness. Sure I was no chad but atleast I did things I liked and had hopes for the future.

You do realize that most people here probably had a shitty childhood? Man, am I glad that shit is over with
Yeah, I agree with this mostly. It may be cope but its still true that none of it really matters. Least we can do is stay true to ourselves and discover our own way of life. Minimize the pain.

Your life wasn’t wasted as there’s no such thing as a wasted life because even if we all were born Chads nothing we do would ever matter in the grand scheme
I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about things "mattering" in the grand scheme though so its just you moving the goal post

Because if its all so pointless why are you still alive to ironically post this very message, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

We both know why, its because there are things you enjoy and/or care about in life that "matter to you" outside of the "grand scheme"

So your entire response is not just ironic, it just comes of as disingenuous

As if you aren't self aware enough to realize what context he's coming from when you live that very context everyday, and refuse to kill yourself despite your life not "mattering" in the "grand scheme"

Last edited:
13 year old self who can't experience orgasms
uhhmm what 13 yr olds can orgasm
Here's the thing, had our parents been honest with us about the black pill and advised us to look into things like investing from young, most of us would be pretty well off financially or close to reaching that goal by now
my mom and grandma told me money is attractive to women however I don't like the idea of entertaining betabuxxing or starting a family
and what the fuck is kids supposed to do? maybe teens can get interested in this sort of stuff but kids?
Once again, you are kind of proving my point here, if you are lied to in your formative years and kept ignorant of reality that definitely isn't a good thing
childhood is about exploration and trial and error which basically teaches 99.99% of people unless they're religious or something
my parents fear mongered me with a bunch of conservative racist shit as well as people getting tortured and dismembered
how the fuck does it help me to live when as a kid i'm already jaded by the thoughts gore, death, kidnapping
and my mom would want me to become financially successful to the point where it ruined the amount of fun i could have
and why the fuck is everything so serious with you, like people can't just try to have fun
it's always money and escorts with you
jfl i liked childhood because it was FUN
playing mini golf, looking at insects and playing with animals, trying out new foods, playing with fire, creating art, learning how to play instruments, learning about how machines work
do you seriously expect kids to get work at goldman sachs and and get lefort 3

but noooo everything is about finances and sex even childhood

uhhmm what 13 yr olds can orgasm
That's literally my point, as a child you don't have access to sexual pleasure, that's exactly why after experiencing that as an adult AND HAVING ACCESS TO IT IN ABUNDANCE, you would never choose to go back to being a child, nothing you did as a child comes close to having a sex life, nothing (we as incels don't get the access or abundance and that's why guys like you think your childhood was so valuable, you don't have anything better to compare it to)

This is why I said adult stacey would never choose to go back to being her prepubescent self

You can say whatever subjective bullshit you want, if I attached the tech required to read your brain signals it would show that you objectively enjoyed orgasms more than you enjoyed playing your favorite game or anything you did in your childhood if we analyzed your brain then too

The pleasure centers in your brain would show more activity during sex and after climax than anything else you would have done as a child, that's just a fact

The only reason you think your childhood was so great is because you live an adult life of sexual starvation, that's my point

I can't get any more specific and straight to the point than that, if you still don't get it I don't know what to tell you

Not to mention the freedom of being able to travel where you want, eat what you want, have your own goals in life, etc

my mom and grandma told me money is attractive to women however I don't like the idea of entertaining betabuxxing or starting a family
and what the fuck is kids supposed to do? maybe teens can get interested in this sort of stuff but kids?
I was referring to our teenage years, I could have started building my trading knowledge from 14+, instead I wasted time gaming and watching anime because my parents convinced me that "muh hard work" and getting a regular job in the future would be enough to have an enjoyable adult life

They were not upfront and honest about reality as a man, especially when you aren't all that attractive

Chad can be a UPS driver or pool boy and live out some magical pornstar life because some guys wife will cheat on him and fuck Chad, we can't do that shit, that's why our parents were supposed to let us know to start building "high income skills" from the get go

and why the fuck is everything so serious with you, like people can't just try to have fun
How much fucking fun are you having right now as an incel?

Fun comes after when you have free time and excess resources, but once again, because the truth was hidden from us we don't get to have that in our 20's, we now have to spend our 20's working towards HOPEFULLY being able to have fun in our 30's

childhood is about exploration and trial and error
If the average parent wasn't lazy and gave proper guidance relevant to the era they are parenting in, most men would not have to worry about trial and error in their adult life, the entire point of being a parent is to provide proper guidance, if you aren't doing that you aren't a PARENT you are simply a PROVIDER, they aren't the same thing, parents are supposed to give guidance not platitudes

The thing is we live in peaceful times and because of that parents can now be lazy and not be as honest as they had to in the past

Go back far enough in the past and men had to learn to fight and hunt from a very young age, and their fathers instructed them about the dangers of the real world and how they had to be as a man, and how serious real life was, THAT IS GOOD PARENTING

Parents today can just be lazy and mislead and lie to their children so they can collect "happy little memories" for themselves, modern parenting is selfish, they don't give their children guidance for that child's sake, they mislead their children for the sake of their own entertainment and self gratification

"OMG this is so cute and funny, he thinks Santa is real, take a cute picture of his face"

The lies start with small things like fairy tales or Santa, and then it moves on to more serious things that shape your entire life and value system (like religion). Even if they do genuinely believe, they know that belief in God has no real life application so your finances matter. They still refuse to be open and honest about that because "fuck your future, I want some cute memories to reminisce about" :feelskek:

THAT IS THE AVERAGE PARENT

but noooo everything is about finances and sex even childhood
Last time I checked you spend like 99 fucking percent of your life as an adult, so it makes a lot more sense to have a "boring" childhood and an amazing adult life filled with travel, leisure and sex, than have all these pointless "fun" experiences as a child and then you spend your 20's and onwards till death as a sexually starved suicidal man whose life is going nowhere, and has to play "catch up" with everyone else around him

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he isn't talking about things "mattering" in the grand scheme though so its just you moving the goal post

Because if its all so pointless why are you still alive to ironically post this very message, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

We both know why, its because there are things you enjoy and/or care about in life that "matter to you" outside of the "grand scheme"

So your entire response is not just ironic, it just comes of as disingenuous

As if you aren't self aware enough to realize what context he's coming from when you live that very context everyday, and refuse to kill yourself despite your life not "mattering" in the "grand scheme"
1. Is it REALLY moving the goal posts though? I’d say it’s more about returning them to center ie their original position.

Pre-Clown World says: your life can have multiple meanings and purposes to be meaningful. “Reach for the stars!” “The sky is the limit!” Etc, etc.

Clown World however says: you’re merely an animal not a man or even a human being really. Your life is a worthless one to live unless you root around like a pig in your basest desires. You must make lots of money, have lots of sex and try your damndest to become famous even if you have to sell your proverbial soul to do it. Oh and as for making money? Fuck others over to get it if you feel you need to as after all this is a dog eat dog rat race of a world remember?

Now do you understand blkpillpress why Uncle Adolf and the NS rose to power and were voted in voluntarily by the German people? The Weimar Republic version of Clown World was roughly just as vile as our own. It begged to be destroyed just like it’s fictional counterpart Mordor in LOTR’s. What ultimately motivated its destruction and the NS’s rise is a yearning in the human psyche for life to be about more than base carnal pleasures and materialism but also a kind and type of spirituality that elevates us above all of that or perhaps it’s spirituality for the spiritual and religiously inclined and something else for non religious individuals who also despise the baseness of Clown World because they see much as the spiritual types do that “striving towards the better angels of our nature” once again elevates us and inspires us to greater things than Clown World’s carnality and baseness ever will.

"What a piece of work is man, How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel, In apprehension how like a god.”-Shakespeare

Shakespeare said it best but to perhaps put it you in a more blunt way…

Clown World gives us snuff puppets and tranny story hour.

Pre Clown World gives us Mozart and classical architecture.

One of these world views reduces mankind to the status of a shit covered pig wallowing in mud and gleefully squealing in its own slop, whereas the other brings closer to godlike status.

Can you guess which one does which?

2. Flawed assumption as under a nihilistic worldview to kill oneself would be just as worthless and useless as to go on living would ever be. Besides entropy will deal with us all in time whether we like it or not anyway.

Last edited:
notice: you maxxxed out everything you could

How much fucking fun are you having right now as an incel?
Quite a bit actually, I just made a grilled cheese and am about to watch some cartoons

Quite a bit actually, I just made a grilled cheese and am about to watch some cartoons
1. I'm sorry, most men don't have the childish mental capacity of ChrisChan to where we can enjoy a life of eating plain crappy food and watching cartoons, you are a minority, stop speaking as if you are an average man with a sex drive that doesn't care much for the childish things of the past

2. I really shouldn't be seeing you complaining anywhere on this forum about sexlessness and not being in a relationship if your life as an incel is so amazing then, lets see how logically consistent you are :feelskek:

1. I'm sorry, most men don't have the childish mental capacity of ChrisChan to where we can enjoy a life of eating plain crappy food and watching cartoons, you are a minority, stop speaking as if you are an average man with a sex drive that doesn't care much for the childish things of the past

2. I really shouldn't be seeing you complaining anywhere on this forum about sexlessness and not being in a relationship if your life as an incel is so amazing then, lets see how logically consistent you are :feelskek:
Accepting your romantic failure doesn't mean you can't enjoy the simpler things in life. Plus there's nothing stopping me from coming multiple times a day.

Last edited:
Accepting your romantic failure doesn't mean you can't enjoy the simpler things in life.
Here's the thing, sex is one of those simpler things in life, you just don't realize that simple fact because its so far out of your reach

To women and a good amount of average men, sex is one of the simpler things in life that they enjoy

You are just artificially lowering the bar to eating a fucking sandwich and watching a show for children for the sake of having a coping mechanism

You are just denying reality and at some point you are going to experience the desolation of being like the man depicted in the video posted in my signature lol

Guys like you only realize later in life when its too late, when you are old and broken or worse yet on your death bed

Plus there's nothing stopping me from coming multiple times a day.
Once again, your ignorance is showing, if you think masturbation even comes close to the experience of having sex you are deluding yourself with mental gymnastics

Once again, for the sake of having a coping mechanism

Masturbation does not come close, its not the same thing

You comparing masturbation to sex, is like someone comparing eating ice cubes to eating ice cream and they are like "its cold too :feelstastyman:"

Last edited:
Here's the thing, sex is one of those simpler things in life, you just don't realize that simple fact because its so far out of your reach

To women and a good amount of average men, sex is one of the simpler things in life that they enjoy

You are just artificially lowering the bar to eating a fucking sandwich and watching a show for children for the sake of having a coping mechanism

You are just denying reality and at some point you are going to experience the desolation of being like the man depicted in the video posted in my signature lol

Guys like you only realize later in life when its too late, when you are old and broken or worse yet on your death bed

Once again, your ignorance is showing, if you think masturbation even comes close to the experience of having sex you are deluding yourself with mental gymnastics

You comparing masturbation to sex, is like someone comparing eating ice cubes to eating ice cream and they are like "its cold too :feelstastyman:"
How am I like the guy in the vid? I know this is my real and only life and there's nothing that can be done to change it. No amount of anything will change the fact that all life is meaningless. So what if you're more financially successful, now you can consume more. You can fuck as many escorts as you want but everybody dies just the same. All people incels and sexhavers chase after pleasures and die, and in the end none of it means shit and nobody gives a fuck about each other.

Narcy :feelskek::feelskek:

How am I like the guy in the vid? I know this is my real and only life and there's nothing that can be done to change it.
You're like him because like they said in the video he isn't taking life seriously, the irony of you this entire time obsessing over childish things and childhood experiences and then asking "how am I like the guy in the vid"

HE IS NOT TAKING LIFE SERIOUSLY

Remember the shit you literally just told me:
jfl i liked childhood because it was FUN
I just made a grilled cheese and am about to watch some cartoons
playing mini golf, looking at insects and playing with animals, trying out new foods, playing with fire, creating art, learning how to play instruments, learning about how machines work

Go back and watch the video:
"Their sickness is how they can never get serious, no matter what their circumstances may be"

Your life is shit you are far behind everyone else your age and you STILL can't be serious about life smh

No amount of anything will change the fact that all life is meaningless.
1. Meaning is not required to enjoy life, the only things required to enjoy life are:

1. Your brains reward system
2. The free time to engage in activities to utilize said reward system
3. The resources required to afford said activities

That's it, you'll notice that people who actually live amazing lives don't obsess about the "meaning" of life, because its a pointless coping mechanism, its an excuse so you don't have to face reality

2. "No point in me caring about these things or focusing on them because nothing matters anyways"

Ok, then kill yourself already.............. oh wait you won't because you are "having fun" eating grilled cheese sandwiches and watching cartoons

The irony :feelskek:

Its so meaningless yet you hopelessly cling to life to enjoy whatever meager pleasures you can scrape up in your current life

The fact that you haven't killed yourself yet refutes your own statement, because life lacking meaning hasn't stopped you from clinging to it now has it?

Therefore life lacking meaning makes no difference, you will still chase enjoyment and pleasure like every other human REGARDLESS OF MEANING

You will still cling to life REGARDLESS OF MEANING

So saying "life is meaningless" is not even an argument

So what if you're more financially successful, now you can consume more. You can fuck as many escorts as you want but everybody dies just the same. All people incels and sexhavers chase after pleasures and die, and in the end none of it means shit and nobody gives a fuck about each other.
Ok, once again, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Your entire argument is ironic and you don't see the inherent irony because you aren't thinking logically

Your very existence refutes your own argument because you clinging to life means that "everybody will die" doesn't mean fucking anything, you still will want to cling to life and enjoy more and more of it

You are just making pointless excuses

Last edited:

View attachment 478340
From the Buddhist perspective, it was just heap of the 5 aggregates, matter, feelings, perception, mental formation, and consciousness. You just didn't experience a certain arrangement of it, but it's just those things at the end of the day. They're still suffering like all sentient beings, they only distracted themselves for a while.

View attachment 478340
Yep, had no fun during childhood and got a degree just to have a menial job that barely pays the bills. Life is a scam.