Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastoid regrets having a kid

That subreddit is probably 95 percent women and 5 percent Chads

This entire subreddit is pure kekfuel btw

What was incredibly funny is that she doesn't even know the guys name. Not a single meaningful interaction and she decided to engage in sexual intercourse :feelskek:

What was incredibly funny is that she doesn't even know the guys name. Not a single meaningful interaction and she decided to engage in sexual intercourse :feelskek:
Chad only my man

>im 20 no family at all
how much you wanna bet the kid is a nigger and the foid is a single mother? :feelshaha:

Exactly. Doesn't it hurt that women are such whores they give it to almost anybody, but not us despite us actually being decent guys?

>im 20 no family at all
how much you wanna bet the kid is a nigger and the foid is a single mother? :feelshaha:
Most likely. Funnily enough, I've seen white men with white women around here, and the kid with them is a black nigger! :lul::lul::lul: Imagine being that cucked you raise that kid

Exactly. Doesn't it hurt that women are such whores they give it to almost anybody, but not us despite us actually being decent guys?
That's why they end us becoming single mothers, they choose every choice but the right one. Then, later on in their life they want us to save them and betabux them. The only thing I can offer them is some rope.

The toll will be collected. Always.
Yep. There's this one slut my mother works with who is a single mother with 4 kids, all from different fathers! She doesn't get any child support either because she doesn't know who the fathers are :lul: :lul: :lul:. One is a spic and another is a nigger if I remember correctly

The toll will be collected. Always.
She'll find a betabuxer, simps are slow learners. She'll take everything he has and move on to the next simp like a vampire.

That's why they end us becoming single mothers, they choose every choice but the right one. Then, later on in their life they want us to save them and betabux them. The only thing I can offer them is some rope.
Yep. They also know they are making the wrong choice too while doing it, but don't care. I'll never betabuxx one.

Yep. There's this one slut my mother works with who is a single mother with 4 kids, all from different fathers! She doesn't get any child support either because she doesn't know who the fathers are :lul: :lul: :lul:. One is a spic and another is a nigger if I remember correctly
Holy fucking shit lol what a loser gutter whore :dafuckfeels: :lul: :lul: I'd just kill myself at that point. Nasty evil cunt die in a fire

Holy fucking shit lol what a loser gutter whore :dafuckfeels: :lul: :lul: I'd just kill myself at that point
Yeah, she's ridiculous. The crazy part is she isn't even ugly at all and would have no problem getting a committed relationship with a 5/10 guy, but would rather ride the cock carousel than do that. She literally slaves away at work all day just to support 4 kids, and they all have problems

Holy fucking shit lol what a loser gutter whore :dafuckfeels: :lul: :lul: I'd just kill myself at that point. Nasty evil cunt die in a fire
Foids don't have the courage to rope, they'll just post a gofundme for simps to save them, I hate this world :feelsugh:

Foids don't have the courage to rope, they'll just post a gofundme for simps to save them, I hate this world :feelsugh:
She's suffering regardless, because she knows she's wrong. Her own personal hell. I love it!!

She's suffering regardless, because she knows she's wrong. Her own personal hell. I love it!!
Foid suffering is temporary, a small bump in their road, ours is eternal. :feelsrope:

At least her ''hell'' is self-inflicted unlike ours, and still offers a way out

>I constantly want to jump of the building with my child because I hate this life so much
Where are the glowies and other delusional cucks whining about dangerous people now?

God I want to troll that subreddit so badly but I'd probably get instabanned

Also, one of my cousins is a white woman (attractive too, she's easily 6/10+), is married to a black guy and has two half breed kids. They can't support themselves and all of them are living with her parents. I literally laugh at her when I think of it

Also, one of my cousins is a white woman (attractive too, she's easily 6/10+), is married to a black guy and has two half breed kids. They can't support themselves and all of them are living with her parents. I literally laugh at her when I think of it
God that's horrible. I'd laugh at their stupid asses too

God that's horrible. I'd laugh at their stupid asses too
I know. At least my other foid family members don't do shit like this. I could care less, because this coal burning cousin is someone I'm not close with. In fact, I never even met her at all in person! Just saw a few pics of her and the nig. It's so ridiculous though. Wonder what inspires these white chicks to go for the coal when they could get a 6-7/10 white guy to commit?

IMG 1563