Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastoid makes a hitpiece on Incels

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
42d 8h 57m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7dRa9-7as

Just a quick preview of what retards actually think what incels do. Its so tiring to say this. There are no official Terrorist incel groups roastoid. Maybe in your delusional world where posting memes about women is that considered terrorism. But for the time being there are no laws against posting spicy takes/memes about women. I stress that currently there are no laws against this. But in the future when absolute retards like this whore become our leaders, they'll probably make hatespeech laws and internment camps for those violent terrorists who post those memes and comments about muh precious wymins. If we truly are terrorists then why don't you lower your standards and date an "incel", then maybe you wouldn't have people like ER, or even Minissian to an extent. But no you're too busy getting railed and fucked by chad to even consider dating an ethnic, short, ugly, and autistic man..
if you made it into the video like this shot then props to you :dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
308d 17h 17m
I’m gonna terrorize your chin with my nuts NIGGA!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
64d 1h 39m
BummerDrummer said:
I’m gonna terrorize your chin with my nuts NIGGA!
Bookmarked BummerDrummer Quote. :shock:

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 21h 29m

based comments and one soycuck getting demolished

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 4h 55m
10th post on this video in the past day

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 21h 29m
Incelius Savage said:
10th post on this video in the past day
can't still believe that video is new. this whole ''evil inkwel boogeymen worldwide terror'' meme is so 2018 and there are still retarded youtubers trying to milk it in almost 2022

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8