Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roasties would rather rope than choose an Incel

IHateeWomen

IHateeWomen

Good Morning
★★★★
Jamie
Jamie2
Jamie3

This braindead roastie roped in 2015 and I was wondering why because they live life on tutorial mode. Then I found this -
Screenshot 2020 06 20 at 120010 AM

5 months before this dumb bitch roped in an alley, she got head-butted and strangled by Chad who then drove to dairy queen afterwards and had a milkshake :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Of course she also has a child with chad, he then gets sent to prison and she can't handle a few months without being his personal punching bag and cum-dumpster so she ropes in an alley. Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants meanwhile if an incel said hi to this dead-as-fuck roastie, she would recoil in disgust and mock you in front of all her friends.

Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants meanwhile if an incel said hi to this dead-as-fuck roastie, she would recoil in disgust and mock you in front of all her friends.

I bet for 100 dollars she would forgive the Chad ıf she didnt commited suicide

Glad she's dead tbh

She just got what she deserved.