Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roasties would rather fuck baby elephants than you

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Low effort on main forum.
trunks me

Look at her face. She's fucking loving it.

>tfw a baby elephant has more experience with human foids than you do

On a serious note I'm glad it was a joke this time

She's still a whore though

I guess cockroaches and vermin are pretty much the only animals incels still mog.

They are cute tbh.

I guess cockroaches and vermin are pretty much the only animals incels still mog.
@chudur-budur posted a thread recently which disproves that..

It’s over.

@chudur-budur posted a thread recently which disproves that..

It’s over.
My English failed there. I meant "worms" and not "vermin". In Portuguese "worm" is "verme" so it was a false friend.

How did they get in that position in the first place?

Imagine being that elephant, wild animals live more fulfilling lives than all of us. Its only a baby and has already life mogged me by getting that much attention from a prime white foid.

There's no keeping up with all these pills

Are these ever going to stop? They never end.

Baby elephants are cute af bro. Any human would want to cuddle one.. low IQ to say they wanna get fucked by elephants

Baby elephants are cute af bro. Any human would want to cuddle one.. low IQ to say they wanna get fucked by elephants
Foids are becoming more disgusting all the time tbh.

Screenshot 2

@Insomniac It is over for insomniac and ritalincels tbhngl:f::f:

That elephant is kinda cute, would be fun to play with a group of baby elephants. Too bad that it takes money to travel to visit them and they will probably be extinct before I save enough.

It's pedophilia and bestiality at the same time. I wonder how she got away with that

I'm not even mad, baby elephants are cute motherfuckers

They wouldn't rather fuck a baby elephant, would have to be retarded to think that.

But if it was sex with a truecel vs. Stroking elephant dick for x minutes, most women would choose the latter, unless they're super hygenkc.