Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties taking pride in how their vag looks

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★

How can a slithole look much different from another?

disgusting roast beef

Welcome back OP I haven't seen you in a while

91a4gf1xzew01

cumskin women take pride in being gross.

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

Disgusting ass roast beef

Disgusting roast beef with mayonnaise!

Imagine old men talking about how proud they are of their wrinkled nut sacks.

Her lips are fucked up they're all monkey thin on the side but botox in the center

It is called "Axe Wound" for a reason.

It's okay when women co-opt the roast beef meme :feelsseriously:
Another thing potentially ruined. But nothing last forever does it?

Imagine old men talking about how proud they are of their wrinkled nut sacks.

Next foids will adopt the virgin pussy smells like berries and cream meme :feelscry:

bro I just inhaled some toxic shit at my Job. I cleaned up something with a high grade cleaning spray, shit gets into your lungs fuck, feels like theres thick air in my lungs or something.
And it feels like ist in my nostrils and head too fuck.

Meanwhile These cunts make 500k a year taking photos of themselves.

Bro, why am I even Fighting to stay alive?

bro I just inhaled some toxic shit at my Job. I cleaned up something with a high grade cleaning spray, shit gets into your lungs fuck, feels like theres thick air in my lungs or something.
And it feels like ist in my nostrils and head too fuck.

Meanwhile These cunts make 500k a year taking photos of themselves.

Bro, why am I even Fighting to stay alive?
Trying drinking water and chewing gum or eating a cough drop tbh

how come all of women's humor involves sex? I remember someone made a statistical chart about this with the top 10 most popular and top 10 most female comedians. the female comedians had like 10x more sex "jokes" in their specials than the men

Trying drinking water and chewing gum or eating a cough drop tbh

yes, I tried drinking water but this shit is meant to disolve Bitumen. This is like the third time it happend and it takes like 4 Hours until it stops.

Fuck bitches and their disgusting roasts.
I have a little sister and so I had no choice but to get a glimpse of fresh, prime JB pussy from time to time.
I wasnt even looking, I am not a creep.
Its just when you share a bathroom witih 5 to 7 people, you run into each other.

I am telling you, the roast is not a genetic thing lol.
Girls start with a PERFECT pussy and ruin it later.

Anyways, thanks for the advice, my righT lung is starting to pinch a little.
how come all of women's humor involves sex? I remember someone made a statistical chart about this with the top 10 most popular and top 10 most female comedians. the female comedians had like 10x more sex "jokes" in their specials than the men

Because they are more sexual than men albeit having a lower sex drive.
Their entire existence is based around providing, witholding and manipulating via sex.
Their only power is to provide sex.
Everything is sex and smv.

Their entire worldview is based around this, everything is filtered through this lens.
A man could be the greatest mind of the last 1000th years and a Woman would instantely dismiss him as worthless because his SMV is too low and he is therefor of no value to her.

They have Nothing else.
They are sex.
They are the embodiment of lust, a carnal sin.
Women are literally demons by the biblical defintion of sin.

Last edited:
yes, I tried drinking water but this shit is meant to disolve Bitumen. This is like the third time it happend and it takes like 4 Hours until it stops.

Anyways, thanks for the advice, my righT lung is starting to pinch a little.

If you are at home and not at a public place spit out the mucous from your throat into the sink while the water is running. Drink water and then repeat spitting out mucous into the sink. Keep doing this until your throat feels dry then drink water and take a nap.

If you are at home and not at a public place spit out the mucous from your throat into the sink while the water is running. Drink water and then repeat spitting out mucous into the sink. Keep doing this until your throat feels dry then drink water and take a nap.
Nah I'm at my Job but thanks for the advice, I'll Keep it in mind next time something like this happens.