Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties realize all they talk about is Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fssbvl/im_deeply_disappointed_by_how_male_centric_this/

Literally every post is about men :feelskek:

That has got to be one of the most braindead subs in existence

TBF this place isn't much better in regard of constantly taking about the other sex

TBF this place isn't much better in regard of constantly taking about the other sex
the difference is we're completely deprived of the other sex while these femoids have sex with chad every day AND still talk about him every day

They talk about Chad, we talk about our looksmatch :lasereyes:
They want a guy way above their looks level who will never like them back. All I want is a looksmatched gf who is loyal to me and loves me. I would be more than happy with my female looksmatch. Contrary to what IT believes, we aren't stacy only volcels

One of the worst subreddits to see the light for sure. Full of "feminists" that will open their legs whenever they see chad and then complaint when chad gives zero fucks about them or just rant about how they hate ugly people.

All of the scum on that subreddit should be dismembered

I fully acknowledge that patriarchy exists, and that the reason everything here seems to circle back to men is because of the structure of our society but holy fucking shit this is insane.
It's unbelievable this person is serious.

That’s where all the FDS members went. Withchesvspatriarchy too.

Foids oscillating between drooling and seething over chads, while having their bubble burst by incels every once in a while, usually when a saint goes ER