Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties mad some libcucks don't want to vote for their senile faggot president because he's a kike lover

Why does everyone come down so hard on Jews here, man?

Why do women care so much about politics?! If I lived life on easy mode I would just shut up and enjoy it.

Lgbtqai+ pro max

Why do you expect me to watch an ELEVEN HOUR video, nigga?
No, the fact that it's eleven hours long should tell you that there are plenty of reasons to hate jews.

I get it, man. They're a successful people. They raise their kids good and consolidate power within their families. Why does that make them bad, though?
Combine their control over the west with nothing but absolute contempt and scorn for the goyim (non jews), never ends well, wonder why kikes Burn down hospitals and shoot toddlers with a clear conscience? Their culture and their Pedo religion is geared to hate you.

Biden himself gives precisely zero fucks about any of those things. Not anymore than Hamas does.

Combine their control over the west with nothing but absolute contempt and scorn for the goyim (non jews), never ends well, wonder why kikes Burn down hospitals and shoot toddlers with a clear conscience? Their culture and their Pedo religion is geared to hate you.
Talmud (their biggest holy book) states non jews are cattle, subservient to the kike, to be slaughtered or enslaved.

Talmud (their biggest holy book) states non jews are cattle, subservient to the kike, to be slaughtered or enslaved.
No wonder why niggas in the west bank shoot kids dead without hesitation, because in the eyes of the kike we are essentially animals, this is why is wrong to give kikes any sort of power anywhere.

The fact this retarded foid listed LGBTBBQIA+ as one of the reasons says it all, as well as abortion rights and women rights:foidSoy::feels::reeeeee:

Tranny rights and free tampons are more important than the lives of shitskins :feelshaha: @
tehgymcel420
@tehgymcel420
Foids cheer for the death of brown people

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back